I'm a fan of all different types of music. I ran across the game almost a year ago and there's much I still have to learn about it. I am a fan of the music of iron maiden, and I did not know there was a game based on the band or upon the music of the group, until I ran across a video on a site that talked about a tour being based on the game.

I figured I'd give it a try an I recently run across this by a stumble trying to figure out some strategies with talismans and characters.
I have battle people in arena and seen them prevail, which makes me feel good! I know the community is growing and I have great faith with everyone here, all that are involved, and the joy, that iron maiden has brought to our lives!

I am in the United States, Southeast Park, and I've done some traveling over the country which people think that I am a truck driver or some type of musician. I could be either of those, but I'm something totally different.
I'm one of many who made the way here and I would like to call all you family. If I may?

As I learned my way through the game as well as the forums. I would like to help with the challenges that are set before us that we can unite become one with one another! I am currently looking for a few troopers to add to my list.
I don't have every character nor do I have every set of talismans but I am willing to make modifications to my trooper offered up to anyone who is looking for something or combination to help out.

You can find me a SoulGravity4012, I am mostly active everyday but there are some times I'll miss one to three days.

I would like to say thank you and to all the maiden fans...\m/ \m/