Thread: Hello all

OS
    Android

Hello all

I'm a fan of all different types of music. I ran across the game almost a year ago and there's much I still have to learn about it. I am a fan of the music of iron maiden, and I did not know there was a game based on the band or upon the music of the group, until I ran across a video on a site that talked about a tour being based on the game.

I figured I'd give it a try an I recently run across this by a stumble trying to figure out some strategies with talismans and characters.
    I have battle people in arena and seen them prevail, which makes me feel good! I know the community is growing and I have great faith with everyone here, all that are involved, and the joy, that iron maiden has brought to our lives!

I am in the United States, Southeast Park, and I've done some traveling over the country which people think that I am a truck driver or some type of musician. I could be either of those, but I'm something totally different.
    I'm one of many who made the way here and I would like to call all you family. If I may?

As I learned my way through the game as well as the forums. I would like to help with the challenges that are set before us that we can unite become one with one another! I am currently looking for a few troopers to add to my list.
    I don't have every character nor do I have every set of talismans but I am willing to make modifications to my trooper offered up to anyone who is looking for something or combination to help out.

You can find me a SoulGravity4012, I am mostly active everyday but there are some times I'll miss one to three days.

I would like to say thank you and to all the maiden fans...\m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Welcome SoulGravity,

Your passionate introduction made me smile.

I hope you enjoy your stay in the forums.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum and the game. If you have any questions just ask, there are many who will help you.there is alot 9f good info here.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Welcome, SoulGravity. I love your positive attitude!

Any questions you have, you'll get dog-piled with helpful info (I'm not kidding)
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Welcome, SoulGravity. Enjoy the forums and the game, a lot of people here likes to help!

OS
    Android
    Awesome and thanks! I appreciate your responses and I know that I will have a lot of information to sift through as I learn my way through all of the threads. Thanks for the welcome and cheers!