Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

List of bugged features in the arena that make it a chore and annoying

I've kinda been pissed recently because some of the stuff in the arena doesn't work as it's supposed to.

- Sacred Talismans heal the wearer on hit. This is not mentioned anywhere in the description, and no they don't have heal shield.
    - Celestial Talismans can be pierced by Starfire and Persecution talismans.
    - Musashi and his infinite T3 Cosmic.
    - The Killer's passive applying a team-wide passive disable every turn.
    - Prisoner doesn't properly disable Sacred or Labyrinth Talismans.
    - When paired with another blocker, Ghost of Christmas Present will just stop his entire team from taking damage.
    - Dominance talismans aren't granting ANY buffs to the wearer
    - Redemption talismans aren't removing ANY buffs from enemies
    - Alliance General T3 is not preventing Cyborg Ed from gaining buffs
    - Dark Lilith doesn't always prevent people from reviving, especially when it comes from Cyborg Ed or Wrathchild's passive

I will add to this list as I find more, but this shit needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 02-09-2020 at 10:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Yes nf please put a cap on mushis turns like you did for beast asap

OS
    iOS
    It's not only the arena... while runnign the Airstrip and Samurai dungeon I noticed...

- Dominance talismans aren't granting ANY buffs to the wearer
    - Redemption talismans aren't removing ANY buffs from enemies

Maybe these dungeons are configured for this.. but it seems out of the norm for ALL the battles in these dungeons

PvP.. yeah Musashi+T3 needs a hot fix ASAP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    - Sacred Talismans heal the wearer on hit. This is not mentioned anywhere in the description, and no they don't have heal shield.
    Grant a random Healing Effect to self for 2 turns when you take damage. 50% Chance to grant a random Healing Effect to a random ally for 2 turns when you take damage.

I think this is working as it supposed to be, since Heal shield is can be counted as a Healing effect here.

When you use a multi-hitter vs a Sacred wearer, you almost guarantee to give the enemy heal shield. Workaround? Well, heal block, or block beneficials / perfect corruption, maybe crave. Some use Gunner Hierophant too.

But as I've stated in another thread, never seen anything else that can override everything possible in the game: Killer's passive. I saw it by first hand, his passive even overrides Musashi's cosmic talisman.

-About Musashi's cosmic talisman -- it is needs to be fixed as well. In my experience, endless turns triggers especially when he is the last standing one in his team.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 02-08-2020 at 08:31 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    I'm just gonna put this here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-T3-cosmic-bug

Alliance General T3 cosmic isn't preventing getting new beneficial effects.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Grant a random Healing Effect to self for 2 turns when you take damage. 50% Chance to grant a random Healing Effect to a random ally for 2 turns when you take damage.

I think this is working as it supposed to be, since Heal shield is can be counted as a Healing effect here.

When you use a multi-hitter vs a Sacred wearer, you almost guarantee to give the enemy heal shield. Workaround? Well, heal block, or block beneficials / perfect corruption, maybe crave. Some use Gunner Hierophant too.
    Even if it is a single hitter, the toon heals even when heal shield is not present. This is especially noticeable on cyborg Ed.

OS
    Android
    Here's another one:

Musashi with his own T3 Cosmic talisman equipped got stunned by BHE at the start of the battle. Screenshot below. Including a screenshot with the text from the Musashi T3 cosmic talisman.

Name:  MuT3Stun2.png
Views: 1416
Size:  1.47 MB

Name:  musashiT3.png
Views: 1352
Size:  197.5 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Here's another one:

Musashi with his own T3 Cosmic talisman equipped got stunned by BHE at the start of the battle. Screenshot below. Including a screenshot with the text from the Musashi T3 cosmic talisman.
    There is the prime suspect on your screenshot, Killer. That's why your Musashi gets stunned. Because somehow Killer can override even talisman passives.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    How about the facts that:

- Musashi's T3 is supposed to block ALL negative effects; when The Killer is in play, he can be doomed, perfect disabled, stunned, etc...
    - Dark Lilith is supposed to block ALL revives unless passive/perfect disabled. Even WITHOUT Killer in play, toons wearing Past talismans & Wrathchild wearing Valhallas can revive when she's sitting right there - un-disabled.
    - Serenity is supposed to block ALL silver effects. It doesn't always.
    - Max Prisoner is supposed to disable ALL Labyrinth and Sacred talismans upon death. He selectively disables some of them. Sometimes he'll leave one or the other working while taking out the other in the same match.

And while you're at it, maybe make the AI's built in accuracy buff a little less over-the-top, while making our own accuracy down debuffs a little less obnoxious? If hits are supposed to make it through Labyrinth talismans 40% of the time, then there's something wrong with your code, or there's a significant sway in favor of the AI. I'd say we're lucky if 10% of our attacks do. Meanwhile, the AI's attacks seem to land more regularly... hmmmm....
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Nothing from the devs..