Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    the two blockers bug is really annoying...

OS
    Android
    I have a double blocker and get beat by several different teams. If you have the correct setup it is not a problem.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Liliths Cosmic needs fixing too, meant to grant all allies immunity to doom yet it doesn't work it still gets applied. and lets face it bespoke cosmic stats are pants... 7740 hp, 724 ATK, 724 Magic and only 300 special for a T3, i mean what's the use in having a good cosmic with rubbish stats, you get better stats from a blue T3
    Last edited by Madrik; 07-04-2020 at 04:44 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have a double blocker and get beat by several different teams. If you have the correct setup it is not a problem.
    Yes, there is a workaround but that doesn't mean that double blocker isn't not working correctly.

One of the many things the team needs improvement on is workaround <> fix. Workarounds are just that, a temporary adjustment until the bug is actually fixed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Actually, I didn't even intend to have that team out for arena. Must've accidentally switched over to that. Scrooge and his 3 boys will be making a return right away.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Im just doing copy paste here of some (just some) of the bugs that I have been reporting everywhere:

-BABYLON is cleaning every type of debuff, not only silvers.
    -Toons in Arena are counterattacking TWICE.
    -Under some circumstances, VALHALLA keeps reviving the whole team once the wearer it's killed. I saw it happen with Midgard as well.
    -In most cases EDDIES IN BAPHOMET OR ODIN DONīT REVIVE, they don't have perma effects or whatever. Even I saw a battle when and Eddie got down, revived but the battle ENDED ANYWAY like it didnt registered at all the Eddie going up again.
    -In some cases in Arena or Baphomet, Yggradssill doesn't work at all. It's like it isnīt there at all. No, there was no Odin Fury or any other effect.
    -Btw, you bugged Banshee again with the last update.

I also reported some of these bugs, even with videos and I had no response whatsoever.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Maiden, do you use any of the toons or talisman that you indicate are bugged in the arena, either offense or defense. I have got past worrying about any bugs in the arena. Post the problem and move on. Everyone else is contending with the same issues. Is it right, no. There are no more important issues to be fixed before the arena.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Maiden, do you use any of the toons or talisman that you indicate are bugged in the arena, either offense or defense. I have got past worrying about any bugs in the arena. Post the problem and move on. Everyone else is contending with the same issues. Is it right, no. There are no more important issues to be fixed before the arena.
    I don't quite understand your comment, I just posting in here hoping devs might see it because we had no feedback in any other place.

Those bugs are related to arena, gauntlet, raids, and even talismans working wrong in dungeons. We all deal with the same problems. That doesn't make them less problematic and we have no word about them since months.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Uhm... Wateland Eds suicide fury is a big one.... Makes him all but unuable.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I would rather have then fix the time it takes to login after game resets over fixing the arena. That would also include better communication about new game data releases
    Muzzleloader-8226.