Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Musashi with his cosmic talisman equipped gets all kinds of negative effects.
    Our dear Prisoner probably disabled his talisman as well. Bug or no bug?

Name:  MusashiDebuffs2.png
Views: 541
Size:  1.74 MB

OS
    Android
    Oh dear, oh dear Are you guys still surprised of the completely bugged PVP? It´s a piece of garbage since the first day. And there are lots of bugs everywhere in this "game". Even in the utterly boring and simple story worlds. I have no idea how can they hide all of this from the Maiden management. Or maybe the management knows about it, but just doesn´t care. I don´t know which is the worse. But I know something: the keyword is - incompetency.

OS
    Android
    I'm not surprised.

I'm hoping that the devs will do something about it, but at the moment it seems adding more characters that bring more bugs is more important than fixing the current list of problems.
    We rarely get a reply or an acknowledgement from them on posts like these.

Some recognition would be appreciated, devs!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Some recognition would be appreciated, devs!
    The list of issues you folks have shared here have been compiled and shared internally for investigation. We appreciate collaborative compilations like this so that we can gauge priorities on which issues to tackle sooner than later.

As long as we can reliably reproduce these various unintended interactions, we can queue a series of fixes - prioritizing whichever is the most detrimental to your everyday gameplay. Some of these will require a bit more time to investigate i.e. ability interactions between specific characters, since a part of the process is pinning down the culprit of any given issue.

Nonetheless, this thread will be monitored for any new discoveries you may wish to share.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Not so much with Arena here from me, but the drop rates for Hell and Cyborg Awakening shards are pretty much non existent in their respective dungeons. Also, Scream for Me Eddie and Domino, WiU has been taken out of the common soul pool, of their respective classes and other souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    The list of issues you folks have shared here have been compiled and shared internally for investigation. We appreciate collaborative compilations like this so that we can gauge priorities on which issues to tackle sooner than later.

As long as we can reliably reproduce these various unintended interactions, we can queue a series of fixes - prioritizing whichever is the most detrimental to your everyday gameplay. Some of these will require a bit more time to investigate i.e. ability interactions between specific characters, since a part of the process is pinning down the culprit of any given issue.

Nonetheless, this thread will be monitored for any new discoveries you may wish to share.
    Thank you!

OS
    Android
    Is me or The Killer not only inflicts (overrides) Perfect Disable on up to 2 enemies but up to the entire team? I just had a fight against him and all my team disabled at the start of the battle without other simple explanation... I went against Moonchild, VHE, Ass Wolfy, Raven and The Killer...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    All you need to do to Fix Musashi bug is to change the T3 cosmic to have it only have an extra turn chance if the “TARGET” enemy has smite/ignite instead of “any” enemy.

OS
    iOS
    A bug that can sometimes make battles a huge pain in the ass is the enemies' attacking speed being horribly delayed. It seems to happen on very random occasions but sometimes, it gets to the point where you attack and after that, the other team just sits around for over 5 seconds before finally starting to take action. This is especially terrible when you already know the battle will be a draw.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    A bug that can sometimes make battles a huge pain in the ass is the enemies' attacking speed being horribly delayed. It seems to happen on very random occasions but sometimes, it gets to the point where you attack and after that, the other team just sits around for over 5 seconds before finally starting to take action. This is especially terrible when you already know the battle will be a draw.
    I don't think that's a bug. I think that's because there's so many passive stat changes that the game needs to process before the turn can start. You see it happen a lot in fights against Ferryman for example.