Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    All you need to do to Fix Musashi bug is to change the T3 cosmic to have it only have an extra turn chance if the “TARGET” enemy has smite/ignite instead of “any” enemy.
    Make Musashi strong (like we want the awakened beast strong). Let him have some extra attacks (like the Beast). Maybe if he has smited enough enemies (and the enemy does not have a good cleanse), but cap the amount of attacks he can make. If it is "any" enemy, then increase his chance of an extra attack to a higher percentage (like 50-60%).

OS
    Android
    Another, Shinobi Cosmic talisman doesn´t work after the wearer is revived. Not sure if happens the same with Bugashi...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    A bug that can sometimes make battles a huge pain in the ass is the enemies' attacking speed being horribly delayed. It seems to happen on very random occasions but sometimes, it gets to the point where you attack and after that, the other team just sits around for over 5 seconds before finally starting to take action. This is especially terrible when you already know the battle will be a draw.
    Highace. Check your team. No talis on cyborg. If you have them, then this is another new mistake. Just met some more teams where on one of toon there is no talisName:  Screenshot_2020-02-19-19-33-24.png
Views: 667
Size:  1.38 MB
    Last edited by scimitar; 02-19-2020 at 12:09 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Highace. Check your team. No talis on cyborg. If you have them, then this is another new mistake. Just met some more teams where on one of toon there is no talis
    Probably shifting talismans around for event challenges or Gauntlet...
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    And what prevents others from putting on this time? Anyone will not just remove them, but replace them with others.

OS
    iOS
    I got attacked by a solo Musashi about 100 time straight and had to exit the game. Clearly, that is the new bug in the game. Moonchild was not a bug--only a pain in the neck. The passive disable crap with Killer is impossible to understand. Beast/Warlord was fixed. But now this. How long do we have to wait for the Musashi fix? It took them how long to fix Beast (6 weeks?) Ridiculous.

OS
    Android
    Cyborg just under the neutralization of the liabilities received invulnerability and resurrected the whole team. I got this nonsense

OS
    iOS
    Here's another bug that I have seen for a long time and have never seen mentioned. Lilith's passive does 500% of a random enemy's Max HP when an ally dies. After you have already killed her twice (when she is truly dead), why is that future characters that you kill also result in that same significant blowback damage. It is like her passive persists after she dies.
    Also, even after she dies, the passive preventing resurrection seems to persist. I killed her and should have had my Wratchild later when he died. He did not come back to life (and did not have permadeath or perfect death on him). The passive persists after her death! Please fix this.
    Last edited by Horus-2545; 02-19-2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: more added.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    The list of issues you folks have shared here have been compiled and shared internally for investigation. We appreciate collaborative compilations like this so that we can gauge priorities on which issues to tackle sooner than later.

As long as we can reliably reproduce these various unintended interactions, we can queue a series of fixes - prioritizing whichever is the most detrimental to your everyday gameplay. Some of these will require a bit more time to investigate i.e. ability interactions between specific characters, since a part of the process is pinning down the culprit of any given issue.

Nonetheless, this thread will be monitored for any new discoveries you may wish to share.
    So long as you are definitely paying attention: the Musashi Cosmic at least has the advantage of working, most of the time. The Pharaoh Dog cosmic does almost nothing it is designed to do, whether or not PD is applied. I have never once seen it transform a silver or revive a dog, crave appears on toons wearing it, and I have questions as to whether even the base stat boosts are online given how easily my G. PD King gets cut down. This is a major problem, give how (time and resource) exhaustive is is to grind for any T3 Cosmic.

OS
    Android
    I am going to add some new "features" to the list -

1) Cosmic Lilith fully heals allies and self even if they are under the effect of innate heal block by GRE's power move.

2) Banshee god mode bug is back

3) Max awakened cyborg Eddie also has this bug now. Heals to full hp every time his hp hits 1.

4) Enemy teams take almost full damage in the first round even when they have babylon talisman's on them. In fact, the damage taken is way more than they would if they didn't have babylon at all. Tested with GRE's future basic attack. This also happens to max awakened Lucifers in the first round of battle without any passive disable on them.

5) Two blocker bug - I had sent a ticket about this 2 weeks back and no response from devs. This bug existed for at least a month before I sent the ticket so that makes 45 days of no action.Name:  IMG_20200703_182008.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  172.5 KB. Only few ways to counter this.

6) Mercenary's innate mark of Diablo doesn't show up if the graphics setting is set to low (or automatic depending on the phone). This isn't animation quality but an indicator of a debuff. So it should be visible in all graphics settings.

7) Immortality and Fate talismans give their buffs to characters immediately after they die and revive. So we need to kill them like 3 or 4 times before they die for good. This bug is present since January.

And the list continues. This is only bugs that matter in the arena. Don't get me started on the bugs in PvE dungeons.

Edit - Just realised that the two blocker bug is mentioned by Grimdusk at the start of this thread on February. That makes it 4 months!
    Last edited by Phoenix-7282; 07-03-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.