Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unleashed Fury (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Upgrade Materials!

Name:  Unleashed-Fury_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1463
Size:  332.3 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until February 24th at 4pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments and Explosive Fragments.

Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

Save your Explosive Fragments to spend in the Mega Store on rare rewards including Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie, the fully skill sharded special edition version of Doomsday Eddie.

You can learn more about this featured event in the Operation Midnight event post here!

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

We’ve upgraded the Evolution Talisman Soul for 2020! These Souls now have a chance of dropping a T1, T2 OR T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman, and will also provide 100 Epic Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments.

300 Epic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Epic Evolution Talisman Soul

The Epic Evolution Talisman Soul will grant a guaranteed T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month! It will also provide 100 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments.

400 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Mythic Evolution Talisman Soul

When summoned, this Soul will provide a guaranteed T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month.

This month all Evolution Talisman Souls are [b] guaranteed to summon a Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Rage set bonus! This set bonus gives the Talisman wearer the Rage Spear skill to use in battle. Rage Spear deals 6 hits of physical damage to all enemies, and Disables enemy Passives for 3 turns. It also Inflicts 3 Furious Burns, Heals all allies and instantly gives an Extra Turn.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• We have 4 different Talisman Soul Packs on offer! Each comes with a different type of Talisman Soul, as well as Gold, Ironite and Evo Materials!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 02-11-2020 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Adding Operation Midnight link

OS
    iOS
    Why I save frags when these events offer less-than-rare cosmics..

Had 900 frags saved...
    Dropped 300.. got a T1 Rage... and 100 Epic frags...
    Dropped 300 more.. Got a T3 Rage... and 100 Epic Frags...
    Dropped 300 more... Got a T2 Rage.. and 100 Epic frags....

Completed event challenges.. and am now sitting with 300 regular frags and enough frags for an Epic soul as well for the next worthwhile cosmic

Thank you for making this a slightly more rare cosmic.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-09-2020 at 06:44 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I really appreciate that they made it a particular level "or higher" to power up and evolve. Example: evolve a 2* or higher rarity 30 times.
    This is so much better than doing each star level separately.

I do know they did this for the last evolution event too, but I wanted to just state the change is greatly appreciated...Thanks Devs!

BTW, I thought about not claiming this event cosmic until another event specific cosmic, but these Rage disable passives.... and considering Disabling Passives is the name of the game nowadays. On Auto, characters use the cosmic power ability first and foremost, these really may come in handy, especially in Arena if you have T2 or T3... like my buddy Yup (congrats on all types.!)
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-09-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Yep, these events finally evolutioned (?) into good ones, the talismans are starting to offer some special augmentations and you weren't so picky with the specification for evolving, so heads up!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    If you use 3 characters with Rage talismans (sets or Cosmic), does it count as 3 towards the 500 count for the stretch goal ? or just one ?

"Win any frontier dungeon with a set of Rage Talismans equipped to any character 500 times"

so, if I have 3 chars with Rage talismans, and I complete a frontier dungeon with them, is that 1/500 or 3/500 ?
    Last edited by Rory; 02-09-2020 at 01:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    If you use 3 characters with Rage talismans (sets or Cosmic), does it count as 3 towards the 500 count for the stretch goal ? or just one ?

"Win any frontier dungeon with a set of Rage Talismans equipped to any character 500 times"

so, if I have 3 chars with Rage talismans, and I complete a frontier dungeon with them, is that 1/500 or 3/500 ?
    Yes, I used 4 full sets and 1 cosmic on 5 characters and finished the achievement on 1 key in the Samurai dungeon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Why I save frags when these events offer less-than-rare cosmics..

Had 900 frags saved...
    Dropped 300.. got a T1 Rage... and 100 Epic frags...
    Dropped 300 more.. Got a T3 Rage... and 100 Epic Frags...
    Dropped 300 more... Got a T2 Rage.. and 100 Epic frags....

Completed event challenges.. and am now sitting with 300 regular frags and enough frags for an Epic soul as well for the next worthwhile cosmic

Thank you for making this a slightly more rare cosmic.
    Why did you waste frags for completely useless talisman?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

I used a 4 set Rage on one Eddie and a Cosmic Rage on another Eddie, both as ride-alongs in the Daily dungeon, both counted towards the goal.
    Yes, multiple sets of Rage talis on the same team will all count.

Good Luck!

*The Rage tali can help next time we have an event that requires inflicting "furious burns X amount of times."
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-09-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Why did you waste frags for completely useless talisman?
    Rage is a 4-set you need only one slot for and can fit onto any character. In competitive arena (see: Moonchild) and for the purposes of grinding on Auto, yeah maybe Rage sets are a bit useless. I don't think (personally) that having more that one set of Ragers is a priority (because it's an 8-energy cost ability, how are you going to use it more than once/turn?). Buut... saving 3 Tali slots to tinker with a new power tool is a pretty nifty trick.

I can see applications for this in Gauntlet (so long as you aren't facing max. awakened moonchild).

I can see applications for this on (manual) story mode.

I can see a lot of applications for this for the purposes of Ss and Gs, and trying to set PRs for damage dealt in a turn.

Plus, Rage sets give you health and defense as well as attack, so if you've got a physical toon and you're lacking a good cosmic-T, it's not bad to have for the stats alone.

These four-sets that grant abilities may be outdated, but getting them in one small package is quite intriguing (IMO) and will change the way this game can be played.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    400 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Mythic Evolution Talisman Soul
    When summoned, this Soul will provide a guaranteed T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month.
    I like the images you've got in the in-game newsfeed, but it mistakenly says the Mythic ones give a T2.
    Name:  EvoEventDescription.PNG
Views: 940
Size:  22.9 KB

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.
    Interesting... have occasionally wondered if there was a pattern for what cosmics need which evo materials. Is it determined by the T-value of the cosmic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I really appreciate that they made it a particular level "or higher" to power up and evolve.
    This is so much better than doing each star level separately.
    I do know they did this for the last evolution event too, but I wanted to just state the change is greatly appreciated...Thanks Devs!
    Yes, this is a very good change, nice to see it is continuing
    Azagthor-0732