Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    i would if possible go for the one that works best with multiple toons, i didn't have choice so my 6 valhalla are onslaught: hp/def/mr/special

the info in compendium is showing wrong info on talisman stat per type
    Last edited by razgriz; 02-09-2020 at 11:10 PM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_0520.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  313.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0521.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  408.8 KB

current setup of Cyborg

OS
    iOS
    Serenity, Sacred, Cyborg Cosmic. talisman type doesn't a great deal - he deals true damage so MAG and ATK stats are combined (somehow) for True Damage... but using as many "will" type as possible would be best.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-09-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    this is for sure the hardest eddie to build for. none of his moves scale with atk or magic they are all scaled to special, i get what your saying about using will tali's but they have no magic stats

OS
    Android
    You may not use cyborg as a primary attack killer. With serenity/sacred he gives healing buffs, you can use his basic attack to remove heal shields and generate power. His fury is a good extra turn giver and power generator not every toon has to be used as a primary assault weapon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    this is for sure the hardest eddie to build for. none of his moves scale with atk or magic they are all scaled to special, i get what your saying about using will tali's but they have no magic stats
    He deals True damage.. he doesn't NEED MAG stats. MAG and ATK are combined for damage, it's fine if one stat is much higher than the other. Heck.. you could put all Bullwark talismans on him. He doesn't have to hit the hardest he possibly ever could.. he just has to be a bitch to kill so he hits the longest... and this configuration does that. But he still hits very, very hard, especially his fury.

And yes damage scales on SPEC.. hence the use of 5 yellow talismans all with a SPEC boost.

Seriously, I think the Serenity, Sacred, Cosmic is the best possible build for Cyborg AND BHE. In fact, it's often the best build for many characters with 3 yellow slots.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    i'll just have a play with what talismans i've got and see how i get on with him, but so far im not that impressed with him, i'll see if i can get those tali's Yup
    Last edited by Madrik; 02-10-2020 at 01:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    i really like him he does good damage and with the high special if u got a toon with fury or normal cyborg u get to do fury's a lot, like in LoL XI and up im able to get a fury off 4/5 times in a battle (4/5 waves) and if u've fought a fully awakened cyborg ed he's exactly like Yup said a straight pain to take out.
    good luck on getting the talis
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    I ran him with primordials for a long time. There may be better combos now but he works well with those.

OS
    iOS
    Been running cyborg alongside Caria due her 1st move maxing power so I’m getting fury pretty much every round waiting to get enough 3* gunner runes to level up awakening then level up cosmic to take special even higher then should be sweet