OS
    Android

Frontier characters

Hello friends,

I have 2500 FC coins. My question is to spend them for Lord of Light or grab more and take characters from 3500 FC like Baroness Redan, Musashi or Killer Prime? I waiting on some opinions.

OS
    Android
    If you don't have an Alexander Ed, get him. When I got him, it transformed my game completely.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Alexander is one of the best Ed’s in the whole game
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    What do you want to use the toon for? Are you going for general farming or to clear specific dungeons?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    At what point are you in the progression of the game? If far along, yeah I don't even have any of these characters ^^ so I'm not one to give advice. If you're looking for a shot in the rear, my answer might be none of the above.

The LOLs aren't worth it. I pulverize them in the arena all the time. They are a lot of resource investment (awakening) for toons that are at best on par with natural 5*s that drop from souls. Now, a nice Cosmic T could come around and pump these guys and make them super relevant. Maybe! I wouldn't count on it, thought. It's too hard to predict these things.

If you don't have the cheep-y characters yet (300, 500FC), these could be worth getting first. They aren't tremendous, but they're ready-to-go, help you in Gauntlet (bodies), allow you to complete Cosmic Tali Frontier Key Souls much more easily (in the beginning, I was struggling to find enough 5* units just to run the dungeons), and are needed for some achievements, all at low investment.

If you're fine finishing Cosmic Tali Frontier Key Souls, you don't need Gauntlet bodies, you already have the cheap-y units, anyway, and you really, really do want to go big (or go home) and grab yourself a high-caliber unit, I would... wait. Until something gets a new awakening, or a boost, or a cosmic T you really like, or is needed for an achievement you want to attain, or is discounted (units sometimes are)... and THEN pounce on it.

My giving-advice credentials aren't top-of-the-line like some folks, but I have managed 4,000+ arena (probably could have gone higher - 92% offensive winrate, but I didn't care to fight through the sea of max awakened moonchildren while suffering a defensive winrate under 30%...) and SSS grade (gauntlet). I'm pretty happy with how my non-FC units have been able to compete.

To sum: LOLs: bad, small/wide good for quick progress, and if you want to know what FC units I see around 4000+ on area, it's really just The Beast, some Alex Eds, and occasionally a Gambler up there. So I'm not sure i.e. Killer Prime makes the P.v.P. cut. (But maybe if it gets awakening? And that's why you wait.) Finally, if you want a unit not everyone is playing that has some awakening perks, I've been tempted by Horus. His max. awakened passive gives all your dudes permanent immunity (which is not always relevant, but it's not bad!!), and he seems to stun just about everything all the time, so if your opponent isn't prepared for it (i.e. story mode...) you've probably won the fight.

OS
    Android
    I recommend assassin LoL if you already have Alex. He converts all golden effects into marks with his basic just after awakening him once. Very useful. If you manage to max awaken him later, he won't take any damage until all his allies are dead. That is a very valuable passive.

OS
    Android
    Sorry for late answer. I take Alex Eddie, next will be Killer Prime ( a lot said he is OP). Then i will take characters for clearing dungeons like Beast for Infernal.