Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Run LOTB in PC?

OS
    iOS
    Can someone clarify something for me? I have been playing the game on iOS. If I was to try to play on Bluestacks and link my Facebook save game will it work or am I risking screwing my account up? As some of you know I can't get into my account right now so I was going to try an Android emulator just to see if I could get in on that. If it is going to make things worse then I won't bother trying it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Can someone clarify something for me? I have been playing the game on iOS. If I was to try to play on Bluestacks and link my Facebook save game will it work or am I risking screwing my account up? As some of you know I can't get into my account right now so I was going to try an Android emulator just to see if I could get in on that. If it is going to make things worse then I won't bother trying it

Bluestack / other emulator or any other device won't make any difference,if your game is saved under your account,you should be able to access your team(account) from multiple devices/emulator(not at the same time though),it won't screw up anything,if you try to login from a different instance and you are already facing problem to login from your primary device and the issue is account related,it won't work from a different instance either naturally,but it is better to try,cause you can't say for sure if it is really account issue to begin with.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Bluestack / other emulator or any other device won't make any difference,if your game is saved under your account,you should be able to access your team(account) from multiple devices/emulator(not at the same time though),it won't screw up anything,if you try to login from a different instance and you are already facing problem to login from your primary device and the issue is account related,it won't work from a different instance either naturally,but it is better to try,cause you can't say for sure if it is really account issue to begin with.
    Thanks for that. I agree that I don't think it will work but I just want to try it to see what happens

OS
    iOS
    Well tried it and, as I thought I am still stuck at 75% loading. Nothing else I can do now except wait for the support team to get back to me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Well tried it and, as I thought I am still stuck at 75% loading. Nothing else I can do now except wait for the support team to get back to me.
    aww! i see most problems are with facebook account feature,roadhouse accounts are not facing that much issues.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)