I wanted to share what I got from my last round of opening clan souls to highlight how useful I think they can be. All of the below are based on what you can get after 4 weeks, so a total cost of 140 Tribute (plus gold to open). I've also listed what I got from opening the subsequent rarer souls from each level based on just the 4 weeks of clan souls with the exception of the Clan Mythic soul which takes 8 weeks to "save up" for in terms of number of Clan souls you need to open.

28 Clan Souls gave:
  • 560 x Clan Rare Fragments -> 4 x Clan Rare Souls (see below)
  • 28 x 1* Heart
  • 400 x Awakening Fragments
  • 125 x Talisman Fragments
  • 150k x Gold
  • 25 x Ironite
  • 560 x Sands of Time
  • 40 x Frontier Coins

4 Clan Rare Souls (earned from the 28 Clan Souls) gave:
  • 560 x Clan Epic Fragments -> 2 x Clan Epic Souls (see below)
  • 4 x 3* Heart
  • 250 x Ironite
  • 18 x 3* Colourless Evo Rune
  • 50 x Frontier Coins

2 Clan Epic Souls (earned from the 4 Clan Rare Souls) gave:
  • 560 x Clan Legendary Fragments -> 1 x Clan Legendary Soul (see below)
  • 2 x 3* Heart
  • 25 x Tribute
  • 3M x Gold

1 Clan Legendary Soul (earned from the 2 Clan Epic Souls) gave:
  • 560 Clan Mythic Fragments -> 0.5 Clan Mythic Soul (see below)
  • 1 x 3* Heart
  • 1200 x Talisman Fragments
  • 50 x Tribute

1 Clan Mythic Soul (earned from the Clan Legendary Soul plus the previous one I opened last month) gave:
  • 1 x 5* Heart
  • 1000 x Ironite

Total conversion: 65 Tribute (140 cost minus 75 returned) + ?M Gold (where ?>5) = 28 x 1* Hearts, 7 x 3* Hearts, 1 x 5* Heart, 400 x Awakening Fragments, 1325 x Talisman Fragments, 3.15M x Gold, 1275 x Ironite, 560 x Sands of Time, 90 x Frontier Coins, 18 x 3* Colourless Evo Rune

Note that the only gold cost I recorded was the Mythic soul, which cost 5M although I did obviously end up with 1K Ironite for this. My personal strategy each week is to buy all 7 Clan Souls, all 3 Awakening Souls and both sets of Thor Eddie fragments available which gives me a few Tribute left to put towards the additional store refresh on the first of each month. I think that getting all of the above listed items for a total of 140 Tribute (of which RNG returned over half this time around) plus gold makes Clan Souls incredibly useful.