Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    From my last Mythical, I got 15 skill shards (bleh) and 15 colorless 5* awakening balls (really good!)
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    just bought 7 clan souls to add onto the frags i already had clan rare 120/140, clan epic 140/280, clan legendary 280/560, clan mythical 560/1120. got the sac hearts but the frag count never increased
    Last edited by Madrik; 03-02-2020 at 10:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    From my last mythic clan soul I received 1200 legendary talisman soul frags. That's enough to buy 2 souls. Each soul netted me 1 gold icon (worth 1m gold) and 1 white t2 talisman, which has absolutely no practical value whatsoever.

It cost me 5m gold to open.

In short: I just got mugged for 3m gold!

Things like this are the reason I refuse to spend real money on the game.

OS
    Android
    Don't have enough data to say much about the drop chances, but pretty sure these are all the possible drops from the Mythic Clan Souls.

Name:  ClanMythics.PNG
Views: 7327
Size:  18.7 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Further to my previous post, I have just opened another mythic which "rewarded" me with 500 frontier coins and 150 tribute.

That's enough frontier coins to buy a couple of keys that could easily be earnt elsewhere, and enough tribute to buy 1 gold/red talisman soul (plus change), which would get me back 1m from my 5m spend.

I force quit to avoid being robbed again, so now I have a soul clogging up my inventory, which is literally less than worthless.

Judging by the table above, the only rewards that are actually worth the cost to open the soul are the 10m gold, the 500 ironite, and *maybe* the 1500 talisman frags.

OS
    iOS
    My solution is to load them up and then drop a stack at a time. Most likely to get at least the majority of your coin back and also a big whollop of goodies. But yes, the FC for more experience players is pretty measly. Maybe if it was 1500? For new players I could see its handy, but how would they get 5M in the first place to drop them?

For me personally, once you grind LoL XIV and XV, the 5* awakening shards doesnt even help much. Id actually rather 5 4*s!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Yeah, that seems like the best solution. Iv'e had another one now that had legendary frags + FC, so not worth cashing in. We'll see how long it takes to get one that actually makes it worthwhile.