Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Scream for Me Eddie and Magus Woman in Uniform - AWOL

Hey everyone,

We are currently investigating why they are not showing up in Souls. This will be remedied as soon as we can! In the mean time, if you are hunting for them, just hold on to your souls a little longer!

Please share this post with other players who might not see this.

^Ceeg

OS
    Android
    do you realize how many souls i have wasted trying for Domino? How is that supposed to be compensated?

I hope it is corrected before the sac event starts!
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    How do you fail this bad?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Funny.. I pulled them all from regular (non-event) souls during the event. So it would seem after the event they stopped dropping?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i got the Eddie from multiple souls as well during the event but not Domino, since then i have tossed every single regular mythic and legendary plus every single magus soul as i get them.

While we are talking about souls not working correctly, can anyone confirm if Legendary souls are supposed to drop 5* characters? Because im sure i havent seen a single 5* in months.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Ceeg, while you are hunting this problem down, can you restore the hundreds of rare souls, rare sentinel souls, and rare magus souls, as well as the dozens of legendaries and regular/magus/sentinal mythic souls that I've thrown in the chute hunting for those two toons?

And can you please do the same for every other player who was hunting them? I just found out today that I was needlessly opening these and saccing toons prior to sac event; I'm sure there are many, many more in the same boat...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    What are the odds that they will fix it before the next sac event ends. Especially with an anticipated hearts event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    While you are searching for them, could you maybe take a look around and see where the magus Derby Demon might have skated off to? She has been missing from the blue souls for some time now, and I do not recall her being a limited event character or anything...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Ceeg, while you are hunting this problem down, can you restore the hundreds of rare souls, rare sentinel souls, and rare magus souls, as well as the dozens of legendaries and regular/magus/sentinal mythic souls that I've thrown in the chute hunting for those two toons?

And can you please do the same for every other player who was hunting them? I just found out today that I was needlessly opening these and saccing toons prior to sac event; I'm sure there are many, many more in the same boat...
    I agree- this really isn't OK, I can only guess of how many of us did the same...

How many of us got consecutive Children of the Damned from Mythic souls, or other fodder "5 star" characters... feels like too much manual intervention in "randomness"

Ceeg, can you please fix this and assure us that this kind of issues won't happen again?

Especially with a sacrifice event coming up...

The spice stopped flowing...
    Last edited by ritchbe; 02-11-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazpheme View Post
    While you are searching for them, could you maybe take a look around and see where the magus Derby Demon might have skated off to? She has been missing from the blue souls for some time now, and I do not recall her being a limited event character or anything...
    She was an exclusive to the night city mega event so she should be in heroics
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant