Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Assassin Cursed Pharaoh Dog

Name:  Cursed-Pharaoh-Dog-Fragment-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 6980
Size:  319.3 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until February 13th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Cursed Pharaoh Dog Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐Assassin Cursed Pharaoh Dog!

The Cursed Pharaoh Dog joins the cast as a new 4⭐Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. The Cursed Pharaoh Dog specializes in healing your team and amping up their battle potential. This ally passively increases your allies healing capabilities by 100% and grants Charge and Golden Perfect Hit to any ally suffering from Blind or Taunt.

Rise up to fight again! The Cursed Pharaoh Dog’s power ability, Deliverance, will revive all fallen allies and give them Perfect Heal Shield and Golden Trap!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate! Additionally, you can earn as many Assassin Cursed Pharaoh Dog Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

This Fragment event will also feature 3 Event Challenges that will reward Explosive Fragments various Frontier Key Souls + MORE.

Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

Trade your Explosive Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie, the fully skill sharded special edition version of Doomsday Eddie.

You can learn more about this featured event in the Operation Midnight event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

• 3⭐ T1 Red Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talisman x1 (1250 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 3⭐ T2 Red Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talisman x1 (2500 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 3⭐ T3 Red Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talisman x1 (3000 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 2⭐T1 Evo Rune x1 (350 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 3 per event)
    • 2⭐T2 Evo Rune x1 (350 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 3 per event)
    • 2⭐T3 Evo Rune x1 (350 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 10 per event)
    • Epic Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (500 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 10 per event)
    • Legendary Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (750 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 10 per event)
    • Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
    • T1 Evo Rune x1 (250 Common Souls, 4 per event)
    • Iron Coins x125 (125 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (175 Common Souls, 3 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)

Trade Cursed Pharaoh Dog fragments for character specific Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talismans! These talismans provide exclusive bonuses to any Pharaoh Dog or Pharaoh Dog King.

When equipped these Talismans increase all stats in battle and reduce incoming damage. They also Transform silver effects into a random beneficial effect, and grant Immunity to Crave and all effects that cause damage to self when healing. These Talismans will also give 1 Power and 20% Fury to your team for each ally that is currently alive and revive your Pharaoh Dog with 30% HP and Perfect Heal Shield for 1 turn upon death.

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Cursed Pharaoh Dog:

• Get a FREE 10 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Cursed Pharaoh Dog!
    • Grab an additional boost of Assassin Cursed Pharaoh Dog Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with Cursed Pharaoh Dog, including Labyrinth Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with an Immortal Set Effect!

Labyrinth Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect! Equip them for a 60% Chance to take no damage when attacked. You will take random damage based on 10% of your Max HP and inflict Attack Down, Magic Down, and Stop on each enemy for 1 turn when successfully hit.

The T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with the Immortal set effect gives the wearer the Perfect Immortality status at the start of battle for 3 turns. Perfect Immortality will auto-revive you with 60% HP if you die.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Assassin Cursed Pharaoh Dog will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit this ally, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    • 3⭐ T1 Red Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talisman x1 (1250 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 3⭐ T2 Red Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talisman x1 (2500 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 3⭐ T3 Red Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talisman x1 (3000 Cursed Pharaoh Dog Fragments, 1 per event)
    Stares in horror at the cost.

Always happy to get another dog though! Here are the event challenges, which I think moves us up to a maximum of 12,000 Explosive Fragments, not including any from Airstrip.

Name:  CursedDogEvent.PNG
Views: 1520
Size:  13.3 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-11-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    My general rule of thumb for these events is that 22 SoT refills will give one Lilith and 6.25 of the 4* characters (1,250 frags). If those drops rates apply here, the T3 will take 53 SoT refills. I can think of a lot of better uses for that many refills.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Well you aren't supposed to naturally earn those frags. That's why there is a frag pack for purchase in the store. Don't you know this game no longer supports earning the rewards naturally. You either buy the rewards out right or you buy ironite to grind for them.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Well, I'll just quickly check the Compendium on this character.. aaannd he's not in there.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Seems they've adjusted LOLX... last LOL grind event X was a good grind. .this one.. is dropping frag horribly. Rarely a drop and then only 5 frags. Looks like they are REALLY pushing to run higher LOL levels and burn even more SOT.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The event rewards are not counting. I bought a mega refill when I had 58 sands of time. I ran lord of light 11 with a red shinobi with rage talismans. The 104/500 was from samurai dungeon.

The rewards only show that I completed 6 lol battles and no rage counted. Im out of sands of time. The reward says any lol floors 1 to 15.

OS
    Android
    Submit a.ticket if you are sure it didn't count. I'm done with that challenge but maybe someone else could also verify it.

OS
    Android
    Drop rate is pretty lousy - 75 dog frags from about 300 SoT so far in LoL X.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    @ MetalKing

The LoL dungeon is not a frontier dungeon so runs will not count towards the Rage achievement.