Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    the reason i prefer discord is pretty simple. I like the people I chat with on discord... you cant filter out all the jackasses on the forums. And there are way too many jackasses.
    I resemble that remark, buddy! Watch it!

(Now I know why no one responds to me on Discord).

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Data collecting?
    Did you hear about 4 chinese military soldiers indicted by the U.S. for stealing more than half of the U.S. citizen's SS#'s and credit info by hacking Equifax.
    Chinese military soldiers working part time for a Zuckerberg subsidiary........ .. allegedly.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-12-2020 at 12:24 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Getting back to this particular event, is it just me or are the connectivity issues suddenly a major pain to deal with again? I've been trying to run LoL XI but the stupid connection errors keep appearing so damn constantly that I have no choice but to babysit the game for 2 hours to close them up whenever they appear. And no, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    The connection issues have been sitting at around every 3 "actions" for months for me. Better than every time it tries to contact the server but still unacceptable and ruins the chance for overnight grinding.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I was running auto-play on LoL XI, and after a while I looked at my phone, just sitting on the "Victory" screen.

I was like, okay... victory... GO AHEAD AND PLAY THE NEXT FvCKING BATTLE
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Why spend ironite for specific cosmics to use on weak toons, when one could invest the ironite to max awaken OP toons to be used in Arena & upper Gauntlet levels. Am I going to use a PDK w/ his cosmic on a team in SS or SSS going up against an all max awakened enemy team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think if they want to refresh older characters via a cosmic talismans, they are pricing the talismans too high.

Yeah, this seems to be the main problem with the current Pharaoh Dog cosmic. It appears to be an attempt to make older characters relevant again, and while they'll probably not be used much by end-game players, they could be useful for low/mid-range players, as some of those dogs aren't too difficult to get hold of. However, those costs are wildly off considering the short event window. Offering the T1 for 500 frags would make it far more accessible, while still giving people the option of grinding for the T3 if they really wanted it.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Nice post! being short IŽll say:

-I miss StormseyeŽs posts about arena.

-I did 3 mega on Lol XIV every one of them gave me exactly 200 frags

-Those 3 mega refills gave me only 7 4* colorless balls for Evolution

-Specific Cosmic Talisman looks like the opposite direction of the main reason they were created for... give dynamic to chars, allow you to create your own setup. Of course, you can choose not to use them but on the other hand, they are really powerful.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Nice post! being short IŽll say:

-I miss StormseyeŽs posts about arena.

-I did 3 mega on Lol XIV every one of them gave me exactly 200 frags

-Those 3 mega refills gave me only 7 4* colorless balls for Evolution

-Specific Cosmic Talisman looks like the opposite direction of the main reason they were created for... give dynamic to chars, allow you to create your own setup. Of course, you can choose not to use them but on the other hand, they are really powerful.
    Stormseye just posted an update recently! Its awesome, go check it out.

I have near 0 connectivity issues as always... Im sorry for you guys that struggle with this shit.

After the event started, I loaded a ton of SoT, started autorunning LOL X and in the mid-morning I had the dog and the T3 purchased and I was on to the next thing. Run a solid 10 hours or so with no interruptions.

I will say the game doesnt like leaving a "network" If I am on my wifi at home, then i leave my house, it switches to 4G but the game will show a conn error, i click the ok and it continues no issues until i connect to the wifi at work... then conn error again, click ok.... run all day.... every time you switch the "source" of internet service the game needs to be reassured that it is safe to continue. Annoying, but not a big deal.

Perhaps you guys are in areas where the signal isnt solid and the phone or tablet continues to reconnect in the background?
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    I was away yesterday and couldn't run these tests until now. For those wanting to grind LOL, it depends on what you're after, but LOL XII seems the best. Didn't run XIII or XIV and just one key for each test. X was a one hour run.
    Lower levels seem to give more Lilith frags, higher level more Awakening frags. High levels also suck for dog frags.
    We know LOL X won't give awakening frags, so it's really a big loss if you can't run keys in XI or XII.

Numbers adjusted to be based on 120 SoT
    ......................X.....XI.....XII....XV
    Dog Frags........67...57.....73.....32
    Lil frags...........25...12.....11.....5
    Awake Frags.....0....37.....43.....74
    Got enough frags for one T3 now, really not sure I'll go for another. Only reason would be to stock up on awakening frags.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 02-12-2020 at 04:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Stormseye just posted an update recently! Its awesome, go check it out.
    Yeey thks for this! I love the forum but I hate the awful notification system it has... I totally missed Stormseye post!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"