Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisIsDead View Post
    @ MetalKing

The LoL dungeon is not a frontier dungeon so runs will not count towards the Rage achievement.
    LoL 11-15 are frontier dungeons so it should've counted.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    This event is totally bugged and a mess! After several restarts and runs I still don’t get ANY fragments from the dungeon (and don’t see any free fragments in store either). Great work NF! Go fix this!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Interesting that the frag drop rate is actually higher in LoL XI than X for once (as stated on the event description!). Drop rate from 5 refills (720 SoT) was 255 dog frags for X and 390 dog frags for the same number of SoT in XI. I wasn't looking at Lilith frags so don't know if there was an offset there.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Lol XI - XV count since you need a key to open then. Anything that takes a key counts as a frontier dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Interesting that the frag drop rate is actually higher in LoL XI than X for once (as stated on the event description!). Drop rate from 5 refills (720 SoT) was 255 dog frags for X and 390 dog frags for the same number of SoT in XI. I wasn't looking at Lilith frags so don't know if there was an offset there.
    I'm low on ironite and won't be able to finish the event challenges.

From your numbers it seems that RNGesus is swaying towards LoL XI compared to LoL X, which is nice to see.

• LoL X: 42.5 dog frags per 120 SoT refil
    • LoL XI: 65 dog frags per 120 SoT refil

Didn't try LoL XI yet, but so far I got a better return on LoL X than yours:

• LoL X: 75 dog frags and 32.5 Lilly frags per 120 SoT refil
    • LoL XI: 60 dog frags and 10 Lilly frags per 120 SoT refil
    • LoL XII: 70 dog frags and 7.5 Lilly frags per 120 SoT refil

SoT wasted: 720
    Ironite wasted: 180
    Fragments received: 410 dog, 100 Lilith

So, be prepared to waste 1400-1500 ironite for 3250 dog Fragments needed for T3...
    Last edited by ritchbe; 02-11-2020 at 07:17 PM. Reason: new info
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Ran a key's worth of LOL XI and got 460 frags. Not amazing but Inhave a feeling this is the best luck I'll have.

Currently sitting at 1160 I don't know if I'll get enough for that T3.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    good event for diary SOT,i like this and previous month because of all this stupid events i collect more than 11000 ironite and save for only special events...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Ran a key's worth of LOL XI and got 460 frags. Not amazing but Inhave a feeling this is the best luck I'll have.

Currently sitting at 1160 I don't know if I'll get enough for that T3.
    How much ironite did you spend for those 460(1160) frags? the only thing that matters...
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    I've ran mega refills in both LOL X and then in LOL XV.. relatively the same frag return at around 500 frags per mega refill at either level. The only real difference is how quickly those 500 frags accumulate and the additional item drops, but the SOT cost is about the same for 500 A Dog frags.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So we are seeing "character specific cosmics" become a regular thing.

For Awakenable toons like Cyborg & Horus, they are great. Even Bhe & Musashi are worth getting their cosmics, BUT I'm not sure it's worth it to chase every one, especially for characters that are obsolete or outdated or were never great anyway. I'm referring to Nomad (I got his, but don't really use him,) and the Shinobi toons (I got 2 T3's cuz they eventually will be Awakenable).... next is Allied General.... when I started in July 2018 he was already on his way out.... so why bother w/ a cosmic for him.
    And now Pharaoh Dog King.... I never use him anyway, will a cosmic really help.
    I've been grinding LoL 15 & 12 all night for this current event, plus multiple achievements, and awakening toons, but the frag cost for a PDK T2 or T3 is too much.
    Why spend ironite for specific cosmics to use on weak toons, when one could invest the ironite to max awaken OP toons to be used in Arena & upper Gauntlet levels. Am I going to use a PDK w/ his cosmic on a team in SS or SSS going up against an all max awakened enemy team?

My main concern is that these character specific cosmics at T3 are still half the Hp & Attk/Mag of a normal yellow T2 or purple T3. Increase of 50% health/def and attk is no big deal when it's half the stats of regular cosmics I use in arena/gauntlet anyway. Their special passive ability is the only upside. But I'm not impressed w/ Musashi. It seems pass. disable actually disabled his T3 cosmic too. It could be a bug.... I don't care anymore. New stuff broken from the start is killing my motivation for the next new thing.

I do spend money, maybe $25 a month avg. or like this month $60. But I'm realizing there will be no way to grind each event, continue awakening characters in between events, AND chase every character specific T3 cosmic. I'm just too poor to afford much more. I feel my spending could be average or just below average. So, I know I'm not alone in this predicament.

I thought I would bring this up, considering the pattern I'm seeing unfold in the last month or so regarding
    character specific cosmics for outdated toons.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Devs, I appreciate all you do and the numerous improvements, I love this game and all the new dungeons.
    I just wanted to spark a discussion regarding strategic spending.
    I am in no way complaining. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-11-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!