OS
    iOS

Ya know what would be really nice....

During these "mega" events or longer grinding events, often after getting the prized item one is left with a bunch of fragments for lesser-desired things. Stuff like Awakening souls, Catalyst souls, small amounts of gold or ironite, stones, etc.

What would be REALLY nice is if I could spend these frags on SOT/SOW refills.
    Why NOT have a SOT mega-refill for 3,000 frags?
    Or a standard SOT refill for 1,000 frags?
    Or 50 SOW for 1,000 frags, 100 SOW for 3,000 frags?
    That would be more valuable to me than 50 ironite (3 times) .. and even after that I'm left with thousands of frags.

Basically I see I've got thousands of "mega-event" frags.. so I go looking.... nothing in the store I can really use now that I have the General's Cosmic T3 and DDP Ed.... So if I spend frags it's done more to simply throw them away than on anything I will find overly useful. SOT/SOW WOULD be useful and worth collecting more frags as a secondary goal. For example.. since Explosive frags drop for an achievement in the current LOL grind event, using those Explosive Frags for SOT refills would allow me to grind more in the LOL event.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-11-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I get your point and some more deals for the event frags would be appreciated, but as a friendly reminder: You probably just play (way) too much and finish things too early! It's cool to finish things early, so you can be sure to get everything you want for sure, but now you already have "too many" frags while we still see 3 additional events coming for the mega event after the currently running LoL event!?
    I have 8650 explosive frags at the moment and did not buy anything in the shop yet. I need to see what the other events offer and hopefully will have enough frags in the end to get the Ed plus the T3. And it might be a stressful finish to do enough runs in the Airstrip dungeon if things do not turn out as planned.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    That's a fair point, Blade.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I, for myself, would like to convert those fragments 1:1 for the new donjons frag. Prices are so high this would help new/mid players buy some great talisman
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered