Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    83

    Bleeding Hearts (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for Frontier Key Souls and Saint Talismans!

    Sacrifice for rare rewards!

    From now until February 19th at 4PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

    • Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 1 Talisman Fragment or Epic Talisman Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Labyrinth Key Soul
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Powerslave Key Soul
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Eternal Frontier Key Soul
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 1 Legendary Soul and 100 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments

    **In each instance, there is an 80% chance of Talisman Soul Fragments and a 20% chance of Epic Talisman Soul Fragments being rewarded via the Vortex and Tier I-IV Sacrifices.

    Complete Sacrifice themed event challenges to earn Cyborg Eddie Fragments, Explosive Fragments and the seasonally available Saint Talisman!

    Saint Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Revive the first ally that dies in battle with Invincibility and HP Regen for 1 turn.

    Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

    Trade your Explosive Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie, the fully skill sharded special edition version of Doomsday Eddie.

    You can learn more about this featured event in the Operation Midnight event post here!

    SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

    During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
    Occult Awakening Shard x1 (100 Alchemist Fragments, 6 per event)
    Talisman Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Labyrinth Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Eternity Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (300 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)




    Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from 2 Essence Chaser Packs for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. These packs contain Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!




    Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

  2. #2
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    83
    I just realized I posted this and locked it automatically.

    Whoops!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    30
    well, I love event of sacrifice but this event is really weak .... waiting for the next !!! hehehe

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,140
    Not weak...it's most shit event ever...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    451
    Took you long enough.
    Anyways, Really? Talisman frags for a reward? If you’re gonna do it, at least increase the drop rate
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kmadd69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    110
    less dupes from souls when you get a vortex would be nice.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dystopian Hellscape
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    652
    I think everyone has said everything they have to say about how disappointing this Sac event was, and they're too tired and defeated feeling to type it all out again.

    Imagine thinking that "1 Legendary Soul" is "rare rewards"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

    Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cefiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    691
    Think maybe I should have held onto my 10 VHE's.



    That said, meh! Had to be done.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I just realized I posted this and locked it automatically.

    Whoops!
    Thanks for unlocking it.

    Can you please respond to Scream for me Eddie and Domino not being available, as a lot of us waited Sacrifice with our souls and now can't and won't get them during sacrifice event.

    I would like to start participating in this event, but already have many toons except the new ones (Bruce and Domino for instance), so I would waste rare and green souls.

    Is this under control, since this randomness is the pillar of this game?

    Won't even scratch the surface for cosmics...

    Can you put us all at rest and confirm that the rewards actually are/will be dropping: Bruce, Domino, red/gold cosmics (didn't see other than white T3's from Mythics...), Hell shards...

    If not you Ceeg, anyone other from administrators or development team perhaps?

    Thanks!
    ritchbe-2442

    @ritchbe, thx Leviathan

  10. #10
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Thanks for unlocking it.

    Can you please respond to Scream for me Eddie and Domino not being available, as a lot of us waited Sacrifice with our souls and now can't and won't get them during sacrifice event.

    I would like to start participating in this event, but already have many toons except the new ones (Bruce and Domino for instance), so I would waste rare and green souls.

    Is this under control, since this randomness is the pillar of this game?

    Won't even scratch the surface for cosmics...

    Can you put us all at rest and confirm that the rewards actually are/will be dropping: Bruce, Domino, red/gold cosmics (didn't see other than white T3's from Mythics...), Hell shards...

    If not you Ceeg, anyone other from administrators or development team perhaps?

    Thanks!
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...735#post119735

    This is all I have for you right now!

    ^Ceeg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •