Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    124

    Bleeding Hearts (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for Frontier Key Souls and Saint Talismans!

    Sacrifice for rare rewards!

    From now until February 19th at 4PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

    • Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 1 Talisman Fragment or Epic Talisman Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Labyrinth Key Soul
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Powerslave Key Soul
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Eternal Frontier Key Soul
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 1 Legendary Soul and 100 Talisman Fragments or Epic Talisman Fragments

    **In each instance, there is an 80% chance of Talisman Soul Fragments and a 20% chance of Epic Talisman Soul Fragments being rewarded via the Vortex and Tier I-IV Sacrifices.

    Complete Sacrifice themed event challenges to earn Cyborg Eddie Fragments, Explosive Fragments and the seasonally available Saint Talisman!

    Saint Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Revive the first ally that dies in battle with Invincibility and HP Regen for 1 turn.

    Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

    Trade your Explosive Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie, the fully skill sharded special edition version of Doomsday Eddie.

    You can learn more about this featured event in the Operation Midnight event post here!

    SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

    During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
    Occult Awakening Shard x1 (100 Alchemist Fragments, 6 per event)
    Talisman Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Labyrinth Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Eternity Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (300 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)




    Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from 2 Essence Chaser Packs for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. These packs contain Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!




    Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

  2. #2
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    124
    I just realized I posted this and locked it automatically.

    Whoops!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I just realized I posted this and locked it automatically.

    Whoops!
    Thanks for unlocking it.

    Can you please respond to Scream for me Eddie and Domino not being available, as a lot of us waited Sacrifice with our souls and now can't and won't get them during sacrifice event.

    I would like to start participating in this event, but already have many toons except the new ones (Bruce and Domino for instance), so I would waste rare and green souls.

    Is this under control, since this randomness is the pillar of this game?

    Won't even scratch the surface for cosmics...

    Can you put us all at rest and confirm that the rewards actually are/will be dropping: Bruce, Domino, red/gold cosmics (didn't see other than white T3's from Mythics...), Hell shards...

    If not you Ceeg, anyone other from administrators or development team perhaps?

    Thanks!
    ritchbe-2442

    Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

    Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

  4. #4
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Thanks for unlocking it.

    Can you please respond to Scream for me Eddie and Domino not being available, as a lot of us waited Sacrifice with our souls and now can't and won't get them during sacrifice event.

    I would like to start participating in this event, but already have many toons except the new ones (Bruce and Domino for instance), so I would waste rare and green souls.

    Is this under control, since this randomness is the pillar of this game?

    Won't even scratch the surface for cosmics...

    Can you put us all at rest and confirm that the rewards actually are/will be dropping: Bruce, Domino, red/gold cosmics (didn't see other than white T3's from Mythics...), Hell shards...

    If not you Ceeg, anyone other from administrators or development team perhaps?

    Thanks!
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...735#post119735

    This is all I have for you right now!

    ^Ceeg

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...735#post119735

    This is all I have for you right now!

    ^Ceeg
    I really appreciate it! Thanks
    ritchbe-2442

    Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

    Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I just realized I posted this and locked it automatically.

    Whoops!
    Now this thread is unlocked can I get a response on not getting vortex rewards due to a crash?

    I submitted a ticket but it seems I have to wait months for tickets to be addressed unless I also make a comment here or on Facebook.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

  7. #7
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Now this thread is unlocked can I get a response on not getting vortex rewards due to a crash?
    Most of the time these crashes happen after the vortex rewards are given, even if you do not see the pop up for the reward. The team will get to your ticket as soon as they can, however there is a priority queue that we have to work through. If you are missing rewards, you will be given those rewards.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Most of the time these crashes happen after the vortex rewards are given, even if you do not see the pop up for the reward. The team will get to your ticket as soon as they can, however there is a priority queue that we have to work through. If you are missing rewards, you will be given those rewards.
    Oh sure, easy to believe that when my last were ignored or that time you straight up REFUSED to give back the stolen ironite. Thanks for confriming I am SOL thanks to the crap servers.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Oh sure, easy to believe that when my last were ignored or that time you straight up REFUSED to give back the stolen ironite. Thanks for confriming I am SOL thanks to the crap servers.
    We need to keep screenshots to know exactly if the rewards were given or not... otherwise you will need to trust take their word for it, after they get back to you on your ticket.

    What a drag...
    ritchbe-2442

    Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

    Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    40
    well, I love event of sacrifice but this event is really weak .... waiting for the next !!! hehehe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •