Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Same as always-- you might not have gotten a pop-up, but the rewards are in your BoS. If not, put in a ticket, wait for tech support to get to lower priority tickets, eventually get the response that you might not have gotten a pop-up, but the rewards are in your BoS.

tl;dr --look in your BoS.
    The problem is we have no clue what to really look for since we didn't get the pop up and the rewards are so varied. I didn't see the event specific stuff but even if I didn't get my rewards as CS refuses to ever refund or award missing stuff anyways.

Still waiting for my 300 ironite.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Mine crashed on a vortex, restarted, rewards popped up for sacrifice level. But nothing for vortex, that I can confirm cuz no new tali frags or legendary souls.

So on top of an extremely disappointing sac event its also robbing our vortices. (Is that plural for vortex? I don't know) I just know it sucks.

Oh ya plus the shit ton of souls wasted trying to get Domino. Very sad event indeed.😥 really shit the bed on this one guys.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Most of the time these crashes happen after the vortex rewards are given, even if you do not see the pop up for the reward. The team will get to your ticket as soon as they can, however there is a priority queue that we have to work through. If you are missing rewards, you will be given those rewards.
    Oh sure, easy to believe that when my last were ignored or that time you straight up REFUSED to give back the stolen ironite. Thanks for confriming I am SOL thanks to the crap servers.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Oh sure, easy to believe that when my last were ignored or that time you straight up REFUSED to give back the stolen ironite. Thanks for confriming I am SOL thanks to the crap servers.
    We need to keep screenshots to know exactly if the rewards were given or not... otherwise you will need to trust take their word for it, after they get back to you on your ticket.

What a drag...
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    funny people say to open a support ticket, cus when i got a tribute soul it states you can get a 5 set talisman, opened a ticket and wa told no you only get 2. and the description is wrong. but the description is still the same. Yet they have now changed the drop from 2 to 5 so am i ever going to get my other 3 artifact talismans... i doubt it...

OS
    iOS
    I’ve opened a support ticket as I had a freeze out and I’ve lost my gunner lillith not holding out any hope of getting it back but also outlined a few other issues. This game seems to be getting more buggy with every update, sac freezing, not showing what rewards you got (if any). Not the first time it’s happened and not the first support ticket if raised and CS have never ever accepted the game has issues and prone to crashing, drop outs, connection losses not good enough when your spending real money to buy resources to help get the newer rewards/toons

OS
    Android
    How did you lose Gunner Lilith?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    If the app is crashing a LOT.. uninstall.reinstall may help some .. just be certain you have your account linked to facebook or an email address.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    How did you lose Gunner Lilith?
    I was choosing toons to sacrifice i must have selected the wrong toon, game froze when i selected my dupe cursed dog so had to force close it, reopened it and 5 of the toons was gone but others still in inventory not sure what the hell happened

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If the app is crashing a LOT.. uninstall.reinstall may help some .. just be certain you have your account linked to facebook or an email address.
    I have 3 times, first time it wouldnt even load just sat on the black screen, second time kept boot looping when i selected to login via facebook. third time was on wednesday cus my inventory wasnt showing up correctly