Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Pooping Hearts (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for Crappy NOT BRUCE & Shitty NOT DOMINO!

I mean, being able to add the Assassin Sac Heart to our book is cool... but unleashing this event while Domino & Bruce Eddie are busted? You devs hate us that much?

Why not push the Sac until you've fixed this, or at least acknowledge that it's broken?

At the moment, it's an insult to those of use who've already opened hundreds of souls we thought were potential contenders up...

Attachment 7771
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    So, you want to start trashing our president.... not everyone agrees with you.
    Pretty unnecessary and childish.

I love my country, I'm glad it's great again, I don't need to retaliate.... you and your like minded friend's misery is joy to us who are "Right!"
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-13-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Don't worry, the event (or maybe it's just sacrifices) are broken anyways. Filled a vortex but no rewards were given due to yet another server disconnect.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    There is no sacrifice button in character screen...shit game!

OS
    iOS
    Ha, I thought this thread was more about how poop the rewards are this time around.... I mean powerslave key for VI sacs? What the?!?

I got rid of the hundreds of hearts built up over the past month, but was kinda sad to have to get rid of a dupe sharded passive pharoah just to get the heroic legendary stretch goal. Oh well, save on gold at least not having to drop any souls....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    This event is TRASH (unless you need the keys then it’s ok)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I’m with Bakura. If you want to trash the crummy sacrifice event, fine. But don’t insult me with that stupid cartoon. It has no place here. Keep your non-game opinions to yourself. #MESGA (Make Event Sacrifices Great Again).

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - the event does indeed suck. I had hopes it would be great as they have been in the past but with this as it is we should be all safe in the knowledge that the developers are never going to give us another mega sac event...unless they do one that is broken and we just happen to benefit from a mistake. We are now firmly in the realms of money, money , money more then we ever have been. Giving us one heart is just mean! I needed it for the collection but in the past we could get loads and loads and do vortex after vortex - those days are now officially dead, I think.

For the first time in a very long time I had to look at buying ironite too, so I did! I am fine with that as I do play the game a lot but when you get on at your kids for spending real money on v-bucks for Fortnite - well double standards rule don't they!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    It's a pretty standard sac event, BUT for a valentine sac event it is really poor! Most sac events aren't that great anymore compared to the last years, BUT thanksgiving and valentine used to be the better (or really great) ones.
    This time it is about cosmic tallis and by that also about gold - which is nice! I just bought 3 LOLs yesterday and maxed awakened them - damn that's expensive! So the gold is appreciated and I would be happy to get at least one of the powerful cosmic tallis with good effects.
    But still...the valentine sac events used to rain hearts!

Here the (hearbreaking...hehe) description of valentine 2019 for comparison, as this is how such an event "should" be structured (give a lot of hearts and give additional rewards for opening heart souls). Warning, you might be pretty sad after that comparison:

Saint’s Heart Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Heart Souls and Saint Talismans!

Get new Heart Souls from Sacrifice to earn Sacrificial Hearts and other valuable bonus rewards!

From now until February 20th at 4 PM PT, the Heart Soul has become available! The Heart Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3-5⭐ Sacrificial Heart that grants high sacrifice essence!

BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Heart Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:

Frontier Coins x10
    Gold x75,000
    Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
    Ironite x10
    Mythical Soul Fragment x15
    Heroic Fragment x25

The first way you can get Heart Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Heart Soul Fragments or Heart Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Heart Soul Fragments
    Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Heart Soul Fragments
    Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Heart Soul Fragments
    Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Heart Soul Fragments
    Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Heart Souls
    Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Heart Souls
    Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 8 Heart Souls
    Vortexes have a bonus of 5 Heart Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

Link to the event post from then HERE
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    to be fair, last years event was not working as intended. there is no way they meant to give us that much. Somewhere they miscalculated. While I agree that they should at least have a full on "customer appreciation" event 2 or 3 times a year, they dont have to and they certainly are in the business to make money, not give shit away for "free".
    That event last year loaded me up with tons of resources. Obviously what you got was based on what you threw in and i had a lot to toss in, but it was a "too good" event from the "business" perspective.

Everyone keeps comparing these sac events to "mistakes" made in the past. We arent going to consciously be given an event like that again, we need to cross our fingers for an accident and in the meantime just accept these "normal" events.

For me, I had a ton of toons waiting to sac, most were 5* 100 eddies that I had leveled up "for free" as ride alongs. I had tons of hearts. I cant count the cost of the souls to make these guys, but it was all in the course of trying to find Bruce and Domino and other various things that I did anyway, so to me the gold cost is not applicable. With that said, I increased all resources thru the process of reaching the stretch goal and just simply dumping all my unwanted dupe characters that had been in my account waiting to be sacced. I popped no new souls except the precious souls earned thru the rewards. I ended about 10M gold higher, and about an additional 400 ironite. plus the other random rewards.

Additionally, the keys earned from sacs are (sort of) equal to 250FC each. Certainly, it would be better to just have the FC so you can choose what you want to buy, but it is still valuable keys that you will eventually use and not have to spend 250FC on.

Perspective, people. Be reasonable.

Again, want to be pissed?
    WHERE THE HELL ARE DOMINO AND BRUCE?
    WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING INFINITE TURN COMBINATIONS WITHOUT FIXING THE DAMN PROBLEM?
    WHY ARE WE SPENDING RESOURCES TO EARN T3 CHARACTER SPECIFIC COSMICS THAT DONT EVEN WORK?

plenty of things to be pissed about, at least be reasonable about the events that are actually working as intended. Nothing comes for free unless someone screwed up.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!