Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Politics in all countries are turds, but now onto the real meat of the post.... Bruce Eddie and Domino, yes those would be nice. I do wonder when those will be available again.

OS
    iOS
    I think we all got spoiled and conditioned by heart and pumpkin events past. Looks like those days are gone boys and girls. The infinite sacs to collect all needed toons and resources were fun but I doubt we see them ever again.

OS
    iOS
    Hello everyone its been a minute since ive been on here. But I agree with everyone these last few events along with there "update" issues with ios has almost made me throw in the towel. Im to the point where im blasting the frogs on there official facebook page yes ive already been warned on there but I don't care. Login issues, only getting 3 new toons 2 of them were from lol challenges since the xmas events has pissed me off the only reason I stay is because of my fellow troopers and im interested in seeing what the clan stuff is going to about. But like many of the veteran players ive considered leaving as well.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    I never expected this event to be amazing like last year's but the "rewards" are not even worth it really.

A bad talisman set and a toon only good for the collectors. If it weren't for the 10 5* colorless awakening shards and that I have a ton of hoarded souls this would be a complete skip
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I've been hoarding souls for awhile now hoping for another one of those sac events where you get a ton of iron coins and frontier coins. I guess I'll have to keep waiting and hoarding lol.

OS
    Android
    That's what you do. You hoard every resource until the correct time use them. Never use all your resources unless you can afford to miss out on the next opportunity. It's always a guessing game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I actually liked this event. Was able to collect 8 eternal keys meaning I only had to buy 2 to get demon belzebub.
    I would sacrifice more to get enough keys for my last eternal toon (wrath) but don’t want to dump more souls.

OS
    Android
    I agree with you on that muzzleloader