OS
    Android

Where to find 1 star t3 cosmic talisman evo runes?

Due to the massive amount of t3 special cosmic talismans, I find myself in a lack of t3 1 star cosmic evo runes. I used all my catalyst souls, but that still was not enough. What is the most reliable place to farm them?

OS
    iOS
    Maybe try the Cosmic Talisman dungeon
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Maybe try the Cosmic Talisman dungeon
    Tried for a full key, didn't see a single t3, only t1 and t2. are they that rare?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    Tried for a full key, didn't see a single t3, only t1 and t2. are they that rare?
    Probably (stopped caring about cosmics for a while)

OS
    Android
    I don't know how it compares with the Cosmic Dungeon (haven't done that one yet), but the Frozen Wasteland is a decent choice. The T3 Evo Runes are still pretty rare, but you'll get plenty of T1/2 along the way. This is what I got from 100 runs in both Hard and Madness:

Name:  BulkFrozen.PNG
Views: 1384
Size:  52.4 KB

While 100 runs isn't a huge amount, and I wouldn't put too much faith in the reliability of these results showing similar numbers for the 1* T3s, it's enough to give an ok idea of rough patterns. Madness costs twice as much SoT to run, but on average drops a little over twice as much as Hard. So up to you which way you want to go. Can read a little more about that dungeon here if you're not familiar with it.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I don't know how it compares with the Cosmic Dungeon (haven't done that one yet), but the Frozen Wasteland is a decent choice. The T3 Evo Runes are still pretty rare, but you'll get plenty of T1/2 along the way. This is what I got from 100 runs in both Hard and Madness:

Name:  BulkFrozen.PNG
Views: 1384
Size:  52.4 KB

While 100 runs isn't a huge amount, and I wouldn't put too much faith in the reliability of these results showing similar numbers for the 1* T3s, it's enough to give an ok idea of rough patterns. Madness costs twice as much SoT to run, but on average drops a little over twice as much as Hard. So up to you which way you want to go. Can read a little more about that dungeon here if you're not familiar with it.
    ah the frozen wasteland! haven't been there, since it was out.
    I will try some keys and monitor my t3 1* results then.
    Thank you!

OS
    iOS
    ah the frozen wasteland! haven't been there, since it was out.
    I will try some keys and monitor my t3 1* results then.
    Thank you!
    Good way to boost the current Rage Talisman achievement

OS
    Android
    After 3 mega refills I got 4 of them. All 4 I had gotten during the first mega refill. Quite disappointing tbh. The rest of the drops were OK, but I didin't really need anything else

OS
    Android
    I need 17 of them (*T3). Ist there any other option to get them? Farming is so fckng boring.

OS
    iOS
    After 3 mega refills I got 4 of them. All 4 I had gotten during the first mega refill. Quite disappointing tbh. The rest of the drops were OK, but I didin't really need anything else
    Which level did you play? I know in Madness the drop rate is bad, but isn't it better in Insanity level? (I haven't played it yet)