Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Pharaoh Dog Cosmic not working

Name:  85214990_639343520174102_8526316071827800064_n.png
Views: 549
Size:  1.24 MB

I got the new Pharaoh Dog t3 cosmic whoch supposedly transforms silver effects on self and a random ally every turn, and grants immunnity to crave.
    I ecquipped it to my Gunner Pharaoh Dog King and...
    Surprise, surprise... It does neither.
    You can see in my picture that the dog has crave on it, and in multiple arena fights NO SINGLE SILVER EFFECT was transformed.

OS
    Android
    So my first thought on this was that killer (and madam fortune and prisoner) have been passive disabling the special cosmics. But this picture shows none of those characters are on the enemy team. So now I dont know what to think other than it is yet another worthless pile of shit they tricked us into grinding for.

On the flip side, you have Musashi, which not only does his talisman seem to work, it works too well. OH, and of course they already added Musashi with is T3 into the Gauntlet defense teams... so thats awesome.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    So my first thought on this was that killer (and madam fortune and prisoner) have been passive disabling the special cosmics. But this picture shows none of those characters are on the enemy team. So now I dont know what to think other than it is yet another worthless pile of shit they tricked us into grinding for.

On the flip side, you have Musashi, which not only does his talisman seem to work, it works too well. OH, and of course they already added Musashi with is T3 into the Gauntlet defense teams... so thats awesome.
    I do have perfect disable on the dog, to be fair, BUT THIS IS NOT HOW PERFECT DISABLE SHOULD WORK ANYWAY.
    Has anyone else tried the dog talisman? it's not that great, but if it worked it's definitely better than the t3 void I was using on it.

I have a feeling that wrathchild is actually ignoring passives and talismans, but I can't really prove it.

OS
    Android
    Not yet, I have the new dog and the talisman but haven't applied them to it yet. I will try to get around to getting it all maxed out and give it a try after work.

OS
    Android
    I looked and I got talisman confused and don't have the t3 pharaoh dog talisman yet. I gotta grind more to get it

OS
    Android
    Same stuff here, had a cosmic on the gunner pharaoh dog and he died and would not revive; this was on my defense testing team and no characters I had would prevent revivals. Seems to be broken for now.
    Speediest fingers around.

Account ID: SpeedFinger-4269
    Clan Name: BigIronOnHip

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

Because they’re too lazy to create teams that get progressively harder. They just pull broken arena teams for the “hard” battle and use random weak ones for the other 8-9 per grade. And it’s been going on since gauntlet was released. Wouldn’t it be cool if the battles got slowly harder and harder every single battle instead of nine easy battles Per grade, then 1 battle where you need to utilize a bug in order to overcome another bug? I mean literally only about 60% of the talismans and toon skills are currently working and that’s only what’s been documented. It’s probably actually lower. 60% think about that.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve submitted twice to support about the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic and have received radio silence so far. My G. Dog King crumples like a pile of leaves wearing it, doesn’t transform silvers, doesn’t revive, and isn’t immune to crave.

My working hypothesis is that the “doesn’t activate unless” clause is not activating, but I was so excited to try it on G. Dog King and so frustrated with the results I haven’t even tried it on other dogs. I’m just hoping this gets fixed...

OS
    iOS
    Ok, I've tested this cosmic with M. PDK, G. PDK, and A. PD against a team (mine) with Ragnarock (to apply silvers) and Demon Spawn (to apply crave).

Firstly, Crave appeared on all three dogs wearing the cosmic... but it doesn't seem to stick. Almost like it is being cleansed, but immunity is not working? Who knows. Let's take the cosmic abilities that are supposed to be granted line by line:

1) "Grant 50% Increase... Reduce all damage by 50%..." Pretty standard. Is it working? Unclear. I will say: my G. PDK goes down awful easy with this cosmic on... I'm willing to bet it isn't working, and a Chance cosmic would protect him much better.

2) "Transform Silver Effects into a random beneficial effect for self and a random ally..." Not working (across the board). Not a one silver effect was transformed, and I saw all sorts.

3) "Grant Immunity to Crave..." I don't think so, at least not as intended. See above ^^; crave from Demon Spawn did not seem to stick to my toons, as though they were being cleansed. But I didn't spend a lot of time running this experiment, and I had M. PDK in the game the whole time. Could be he was cleansing me.

I saw crave applied to dogs wearing the cosmic.

4) "Grant 1 power and 20% fury to your team for each ally that is currently alive." This I found confusing even before I wasted so much time grinding for this Tali. Does it mean you're supposed to get... 1 power * number of alive allies at the start of your turn? No. Order of operations. The meaning is, "Gain 1 power and (20% fury * # of allies alive) after this toon preforms an action." (Not what I was expecting. Not what I wanted.)

What's more, when the PD wearing this Cosmic T gets PDed, the 1 power and 20% fury doesn't trigger.

(For control purposes though, I played myself once with an Angle of Pain wearing the Dog cosmic. He didn't grant me 1 power or "20% fury..." . So... the Tali does something?)

5) "Revive with 30%..." Hah. No. Reviving. Happens.

In summery, this Cosmic T you grinded and grinded for currently gives you 1 power and a little bit of fury, and only if the toon wearing it is not passive disabled. And the only way you can tell it's even equipped to the right toon is this 1 power and some fury, because none of the other lines of text currently mean anything.

OS
    Android
    Has there been any communication from the devs on any of the official platforms about these character specific cosmics not working?