Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I still have it on my G PDK and i can confirm it is still not working after the update.
    Nevertheless I keep it on the dog, which is in my defence team. Has anybody attacked me and found out it is working, (as the AI has no bonus)?
    I will keep it on and notify people if it starts working as intended

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Has there been any communication from the devs on any of the official platforms about these character specific cosmics not working?
    Well, the first ticket I sent about this Cosmic’s issues is about as old as this post, and it’s the first ticket I’ve sent that hasn’t been replied yet.

Meanwhile, they used a global fix to “solve” the Musashi Cosmic issue, even though the Musashi Cosmic was/is straight broke (35% does not = 100%).

These things together suggest to me some serious procrastination on the Dev’s end. I have some faith they will respond eventually... because that has been my experience so far... but I think the answer to your question is probably “no.” (And maybe, something about this being a Cosmic T issue is making it harder to solve.)

OS
    iOS
    Got a response from the Support Team! Waiting for the OK, and I’ll reproduce it here.

OS
    iOS
    OK... so support team is slow. I'm going to summarize now:

Devs know the Cosmic is only granting 1 power and 20% fury, instead of " ..." for each ally that is alive.

Devs know the transforming silvers effect is only working on the first turn, instead of each turn.

Devs know that the Cosmic can be disabled by passive disable effects, which shouldn't happen. (This is apparently, according to the testing done "over there," why the Cosmic fails to grant immunity to crave sometimes.)

There are (vague) plans to fix the Cosmic... although I was not given any sort of timetable for when that might happen. Could be in the next patch. Could be three years from now. Could be never.

OS
    Android
    Are you really shocked that there is no plan to fix this?

Ever since this app has switched to be focused on all of these events, bug fixing has taken a major backseat to new content. Fixing bugs doesn't generate them nearly as much money as dangling a new talisman or character in front of a player. Doesn't matter to them that the new player will leave shortly after they release that new content was massively broken as they already got the money from it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Hey guys! It might be time to give the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic another spin. Some preliminary (personal) testing indicates that it may now be transforming silver effects after the first round of battle (as of latest update). Some aspects are not fixed... the Power/Fury Generation thing, for instance. And it might still play dead if you passive disable Pharaoh Dog. I'm really not sure.

Still, I think we've got progress! (Give it a try! Hope I'm not seeing things...)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    I still have it on my G PDK and i can confirm it is still not working after the update.
    Nevertheless I keep it on the dog, which is in my defence team. Has anybody attacked me and found out it is working, (as the AI has no bonus)?
    I will keep it on and notify people if it starts working as intended
    Hey.. you're the guy with the thread! You're the guy with the thread!

Sorry, didn't even notice that before. P. Dogs FTW!
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.