OS
    iOS

Musashi and passive disable

Please explain something to me. Why is it that I have seen Musashi disabled on the first turn or so. But then when he is the soul character remaining you cannot disable his passive. It explicitly says that he can still be passive disabled, and yet that is not true when playing against him. Is that a bug or a misunderstanding on my part?

OS
    iOS
    The way that passive (Killer ,Prisoner or Madam Fortune) Passive Disable works is that at the beginning of the battle before anything else happens, the Passive Disable will trigger and hit any enemy without Immunity. This is the only time that Moonchild, or any character that has immunity to negative status effects, can be affected by Passive Disable. I do believe that if Musashi is revived then he is not protected any longer and can have Passive Disable applied. The same is not true for Moonchild.

The information listed on Musashi's T3 cosmic is to allow for the above mentioned "window" of time in which you can apply Passive Disable. Without this "window" there would be no way to apply Passive Disable except upon being revived. Also it should be noted that due to it's bugged quality Passive Disable in itself should not have the ability to disable/override talisman effects but after testing with 4 characters wearing Serenity talismans, The Killer was able to apply Perfect Disable on two of my allies at the beginning of the battle.

That is how I understand it so far but I may be off. Natasmai could elaborate/correct any inconsistencies I may have stated.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Musashi is so broken its not funny. He needs to be fixed.. especially in arena... 35% is not 100%.... Fking ridiculous!

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Musashi is so broken its not funny. He needs to be fixed.. especially in arena... 35% is not 100%.... Fking ridiculous!
    Good clarification. Lol

I e-mailed support about this ^^, as I'm sure a lot of us have... and heard that maybe a fix was coming. Not sure I understand the vague promise (and time frame) for something that seems very simple.

OS
    iOS
    As a side note, it says in Musashi’s passive he has “no restrictions on equippable talisman.” I think if you PD him, his talis should thus fall off.

Hee hee hee...