OS
    Android

Firtst Time in Gauntlet SS

For the first time ever I got past the S grade in the gauntlet!

As I check it out, I see an unknown new (=for me) icon. A kind of skull: NO CHARACTERS REFRESHED

CHARACTERS USED IN THIS GRADE CAN NOT BE USED IN THE NEXT GRADE???????????

I struggled to get so far so how do I have to pass 10 lvls while I have to save my best toons for later? Serious.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah... you have to try and win battles with teams you think can win, but may not be your "best" characters. This is what makes everything above SS difficult.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Be wary of the Ferryman with dragonscale in the 3rd or 4th battle... dunno why but in my 1st try, starfire didn't disable Ferryman's passive upon death, and I ended quitting after 20 minutes auto battle. Does this guy ever die from 5% HP drops?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Be wary of the Ferryman with dragonscale in the 3rd or 4th battle... dunno why but in my 1st try, starfire didn't disable Ferryman's passive upon death, and I ended quitting after 20 minutes auto battle. Does this guy ever die from 5% HP drops?
    Thanks for your warning

But I didn't get so far

The first battle against the trooper toons was easy

But i din't get passed the seconde battle. I had to face a MAX awakend Cyborg, A Werewolf, MAXed Lucy and MAXed Moonchild. So I had to use my best team anyway. But because their MOONCHILD was wearing starfire I unfortunately killed myself instead. After I stopped trying cause I didn't want to spent 7 SOW while expecting a loss.

Maybe The Ferryman was wearing the hex talism? Hex prevents decreased max hp.