Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Endless extra turns?

What's with the Musashi endless extra turns in PvP today?

OS
    iOS
    So Musashi inflicts Smite and Ignite on the enemy’s using his basic attack
    The cosmic talisman gives An extra turn ANY team member of the enemy has Smite or Ignite,
    The basic gist is to put Labs on him, have him be the last member of the team, then let him get an infinite amount of extra turns
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    And it's NOT just "today" it's been an issue since his Cosmic T3 was released.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's what happened. He was last, my team had full health all alive. I just stared at this for 2 minutes saying "what the hell is this cheap crap." I put my phone down went to brush my teeth and it was still going. I quit, garbage way to win as that seems like an exploit or unacknowledged mechanic.

OS
    Android
    I left a Mushashi battle on auto-play at x3 speed and went to bed, slept the whole night, and when I woke up in the morning he was still attacking and my team was still at full health. I guess the battle timer doesn't run after the phone goes to lock screen, the way that dungeon timers do. Seems like EIGHT HOURS is plenty of time to call it a Draw.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    The logic is flawed entirely.. same with the Beast issue... all so short-sighted.

Inflict X.. grant extra turn if X is inflicted... and they DIDN'T see the loop there???? A 3rd grader could figure that out.

On the bright side this MIGHT finally cause the devs to put something in place to limit the number of extra turns the AI gets. The AI has ALWAYS been favored where extra turns are concerned (due to the boost which they say isn't there or as they put it "streaky AI"), even without these bugs, often getting 6-7-8 turns in a row. It would be nice to see the AI limited to a maximum of 4 turns... the same way players are.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-14-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I won Labyrinth and Mayan dungeons yesterday using Tier 2 awakened Cyborg Ed, Gunner Minotaur and other 2 allies.

The trick is: Charge your fury, use it, spend the power on Minotaur's ability, Cyborg Ed gets an extra turn and his super back. Repeat.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DynamoJaeger View Post
    I won Labyrinth and Mayan dungeons yesterday using Tier 2 awakened Cyborg Ed, Gunner Minotaur and other 2 allies.

The trick is: Charge your fury, use it, spend the power on Minotaur's ability, Cyborg Ed gets an extra turn and his super back. Repeat.
    I think this is the wrong thread
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I have ran across this same thing with Musashi. I admit that I have several sets of lab, ragna, Val, Starfire, as well as other talismans. I don't think that I have really gotten the gist of them. Even in arena watching the battles unfold, I get lost on how I won or lost in the battles. It's like that it doesn't make sense on some of the outcomes in the battles.

OS
    Android
    Musashi Talisman is bugged. The chance of getting new turn is 35% in description, but actual percent is more like 99%.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan