Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I actually have it on one of the two Musashi that I have, I currently have eternity passive tal on him, been thinking of swapping to vahalla on him instead, neither are maxed. I have many toons and talismans to work on.

OS
    iOS
    I hadn’t seen the bug in arena because I hadn’t been playing, but I saw it in gauntlet and it was my first and only loss. I stopped playing after that. Seems so amateur to allow a bug like that. I mean it ruins both aren and gauntlet. Where’s the hot fix? How many days has it been? If they need time to fix it that time should have been spent before it was released. The developers
    If can’t pay someone to try every 5 set combo and play against every combo of teams with every combo of teams whenever something new is being developed? I mean that’s what the testing part of QC is. They are so eager to get money that they just push things out on a set schedule. If clans doesn’t offer something entertaining soon I’ll just play other games. It’s getting boring with all these bugs that take longer and longer to get fixed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I hadn’t seen the bug in arena because I hadn’t been playing, but I saw it in gauntlet and it was my first and only loss. I stopped playing after that. Seems so amateur to allow a bug like that. I mean it ruins both aren and gauntlet. Where’s the hot fix? How many days has it been? If they need time to fix it that time should have been spent before it was released. The developers
    If can’t pay someone to try every 5 set combo and play against every combo of teams with every combo of teams whenever something new is being developed? I mean that’s what the testing part of QC is. They are so eager to get money that they just push things out on a set schedule. If clans doesn’t offer something entertaining soon I’ll just play other games. It’s getting boring with all these bugs that take longer and longer to get fixed.
    Trying to climb the arena ladder is now a complete fking waste of time.. every mofo has moonchild with labs and or musashi which means you ain’t going anywhere fast, nor if you whip the other team but they happen to have a bugged arse player that destroys a complete team which at 35 fucking % manages to pull a lucky roll every single time.

Not only that but I was pretty fking sure that reaching SSS in gauntlet and in top 50 rewarded 8 metal talismans.... I finished 16th and only got 7 which pisses me right off... why put the extra effort in if you are going to get short changed?

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    I have to say, it's true. I have labs and moon, I don't get too far, but I don't grind arena like I use to either. I'm usually in the 3100 pt range usually. I'm getting to where I only do arena mostly to complete daily

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I know Infinite Extra-Turns Musashi is due to a bug, and I know we're waiting for fixes (hell, at this point, acknowledgement of the state of things by the devs), but I just had a weird thought: what would Gunner Irigami, Dog Spirit do to things? His passive is supposed to prevent enemies from taking extra turns. I'm kinda low in Arena to run into Musashi much, but maybe it's worth experimenting...
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    I know Infinite Extra-Turns Musashi is due to a bug, and I know we're waiting for fixes (hell, at this point, acknowledgement of the state of things by the devs)
    They stated the New Update will happen next week.

They are setting a limit on extra turns for ALL CHARACTERS.

Name:  20200220_164523.png
Views: 376
Size:  88.7 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Yea they acknowledged the musashi bug and it’s good that there will me a max cap on turns. It will stop loops but not talking enough extra turns to change the outcome of a battle which is the point. So it’s like back when they changed Eternity Ed’s infinite turns but now for all toons. A bigger undertaking but it will fix so many issues.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    I know Infinite Extra-Turns Musashi is due to a bug, and I know we're waiting for fixes (hell, at this point, acknowledgement of the state of things by the devs), but I just had a weird thought: what would Gunner Irigami, Dog Spirit do to things? His passive is supposed to prevent enemies from taking extra turns. I'm kinda low in Arena to run into Musashi much, but maybe it's worth experimenting...
    This works, I tried it in my arena attack team, but the dog is too weak to actually be useful against teams in the top 100.
    You will be basically 3vs4 (+ you'll need something with singularity talismans to keep the passive going)
    Even with full relics, a blocker and optimal talismans, the dog is average at best. Maybe it's worth a shot in the gauntlet

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    This works, I tried it in my arena attack team, but the dog is too weak to actually be useful against teams in the top 100.
    You will be basically 3vs4 (+ you'll need something with singularity talismans to keep the passive going)
    Even with full relics, a blocker and optimal talismans, the dog is average at best. Maybe it's worth a shot in the gauntlet
    Thanks, mate. I'm hovering around #400 and the dog has been okay -- running 70% against the bug now -- but not enough to write home about. Well, worth a shot I guess. I'll keep avoiding all the teams I see with Musashi... gonna be a long week.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    iOS
    I know this isn’t a solution (the devs are... enacting the solution?), but if you’re impatient (like me) you’ve got to just take Musashi out before he is the last man standing. The turns only go infinite if he hasn’t got a teammate.

Alternatively, it should be possible now to put together a whole team that can’t get smited in the first place to trigger the loop. Let’s see... Alex Ed., Shinobi, Moonchild... Musashi should do it. Kind of a shame that all these cool debuffs are 100% irrelevant v. the best teams.

Edit: when I submitted my Musashi ticket, it was actually suggested to me that I use that G. Dog while waiting for a solution. I experimented with him on defense (v. myself)... and I’m guessing that if you turtle hard enough with some Yggdrasil and put some Onslaught Radiant or Hypnosis on him, keeping him alive for awhile might not be too hard. The problem is, you’d might end up with so little offense that winning in the arena would not even be worth the time.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 02-23-2020 at 05:59 AM.