Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    No, some dungeons are just problematic. I can run some dungeons all day and never see a single issue.. then I load the Raven or Powerslave.. and I'm lucky if I go 4 runs without a crash or problem.

I think.. and I'm completely speculating.. that it's the dungeons with 6 enemy lineups.. so many graphics going on at times with 6 enemies... that the app crashes or freezes.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-18-2020 at 07:59 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Coalgiver and crimson dog work good for accuracy down. Angel was good for MR down. You may try to put trooper on dog to give the team echo.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I should have been able to set up my team, pop the key, start auto-play and then check back later to start the next Achievement. Now, instead of that I'm constantly fiddling with my phone and watching the clock, hoping I'll clear 25 measly runs in an easy, 2-hour dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think.. and I'm completely speculating.. that it's the dungeons with 6 enemy lineups.. so many graphics going on at times with 6 enemies... that the app crashes or freezes.
    My worst ongoing freeze issue is with LoL XV, on the wave that's Assassin/Gunner/Assassin Shardbornes. Just three enemies, but I can NOT consistently play that wave using max-Awakened Cyborg. Uninstalled, re-installed app, everything. I can run other Eddies, but not Cyborg.

eta: I would understand if I could SEE what's hanging the app, like Raven Witch in the Arena when she steals too many buffs and it takes 30-45 seconds for her moves to finish processing.
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-18-2020 at 08:06 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    With some keys it's not a problem.. I mean if I have 20 keys and need 5 for the event.. meh.. so what if I only get 3 runs in, the app crashes, and then I need to pop another key a couple hours later.

My issue is that some keys simply don't drop anywhere.... The Mayan key apparently never drops from anywhere. The only Mayan keys I've had have come directly from purchases.

Talisman keys seem to drop from the Eternity dungeon.. but that seems like a silly place to get them.. I know they are SUPPOSED to drop from BNW X.. but in 40 runs your lucky to get one key.

I have at least 10 keys (in some cases 99+ keys) for everywhere other than the Mayan and Talisman dungeons.. the inconsistency in key drops is annoying. At least make the Skull quests drop Mayan or Talisman keys .. or make them drop form somewhere other than high difficulty dungeons.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    My worst ongoing freeze issue is with LoL XV, on the wave that's Assassin/Gunner/Assassin Shardbornes. Just three enemies, but I can NOT consistently play that wave using max-Awakened Cyborg. Uninstalled, re-installed app, everything. I can run other Eddies, but not Cyborg.
    Interestingly, I dont get any of the freezes you and yep are talking about - except for the lol xv one and after testing it only happens using cyborg. Just have to use someone else, like alex, and Im fine!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I don't get any freezes. I get straight out crashes.. most often in the last battle or before the victory screen appears. I think mine are more related to cinematics loading than anything else. (And I have my app set to use the "low" quality.) Sometimes it's a crash the first run (like cosmic dungeons) then it's fine after that. But Raven and Powerslave crash every few runs -- as do most new "event" dungeons.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    For me, the characters just stop taking turns. Everyone stands there, shuffling around and staring at each other, but nobody makes a move. And there is no Exit menu, I can't just Exit and take a Loss, I have to force quit the whole app and restart it.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    FWIW: I've had 1 Mayan key drop from the Mayan dungeon itself when I was doing the Necropolis/Mayan priestess achievement challenges (was half way there after the runs for the event were done). they drop a lot rarer than other keys, but they do drop occasionally.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    With some keys it's not a problem.. I mean if I have 20 keys and need 5 for the event.. meh.. so what if I only get 3 runs in, the app crashes, and then I need to pop another key a couple hours later.

My issue is that some keys simply don't drop anywhere.... The Mayan key apparently never drops from anywhere. The only Mayan keys I've had have come directly from purchases.

Talisman keys seem to drop from the Eternity dungeon.. but that seems like a silly place to get them.. I know they are SUPPOSED to drop from BNW X.. but in 40 runs your lucky to get one key.

I have at least 10 keys (in some cases 99+ keys) for everywhere other than the Mayan and Talisman dungeons.. the inconsistency in key drops is annoying. At least make the Skull quests drop Mayan or Talisman keys .. or make them drop form somewhere other than high difficulty dungeons.
    I average about 3 Talisman Key drops per Viral Key on Madness. Mayan is a different story however.

OS
    iOS
    For time bombs, use the blue Shardborne (with Lantern) with Caria and regular doomsday
    Last edited by HK-47; 02-19-2020 at 12:54 AM.