Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm wondering if this may also be why some have had trouble with "Block Beneficial Effects" mission. It's a very specific debuff that only a couple characters will inflict and I don't think there's any talisman set for "Block Beneficial Effects"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The site I use (https://lotbgamer.com/skills/view?id=4) list all those chars that can do it.

Known Characters With Ability
    Alexander Eddie (Warrior) Past Basic
    Phantom Eddie (Warrior) Past Power
    Crusader Eddie (Magus) Past Basic
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus) Future Basic
    Iron Eddie (Assassin) Present Basic
    Killers Eddie (Assassin) Present Power
    Golden Son (Warrior) Present Power
    The Witch Doctor (Sentinel) Present Power
    Val, Valkyrie Guardian (Sentinel) Present Basic
    Undead Rescuer (Sentinel) Present Basic
    Possessed Mine (Gunner) Present Basic
    Haunted Pumpkin (Assassin) Present Basic
    Crimson Hourglass (Warrior) Present Basic
    Pharaoh Sun Spirit (Warrior) Present Basic
    Possessed Rockets (Warrior) Present Power
    Hourglass (Sentinel) Present Basic
    Mummy Dog (Assassin) Present Power
    Nutcracker (Assassin) Present Basic
    Possessed Mine (Assassin) Present Basic
    Derby Demon (Assassin) Present Basic
    Convict (Gunner) Present Basic
    Hierophant (Magus) Passive
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm wondering if this may also be why some have had trouble with "Block Beneficial Effects" mission. It's a very specific debuff that only a couple characters will inflict and I don't think there's any talisman set for "Block Beneficial Effects"
    I'm nearly 100% positive that I cross-referenced every entry in Deathbat's guide, to the Compendium, to the in-app display of Character abilities, and concluded that the Missions tab does register verified use of "Block Beneficial Effects"

For example: Sentinel Valkyrie's basic skill, Starblind specifically states BLOCK BENEFICIAL EFFECTS, with 35% (+25%) chance, for 1 (+1) turn Duration.
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-17-2020 at 08:13 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    WTF is it with "curse'? Many toons doesn't work on The Killer Beast.
    Not sure what is going on there. I had no problem with it using Sentinel Killer Prime. I used a mellower Eddie than normal (avoiding Gambler Eddie) so as not to kill him in a second. It completed in about 30 runs, I think. Try Killer Prime and see how that works.

OS
    Android
    Curse worked fine for me.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Perfect Corruption does NOT equal "Block Beneficial Effects" -- neither does "Corruption" -- They are DIFFERENT buffs.
    Yes, all 3 debuffs do essentially the same thing.. but the names seem to be specific to the challenges.
    You're right about Perfect Corruption being a different buff, but I think "Block Beneficial Effects" is what they call the regular red version of Corruption. Can't remember what it's called when you view the debuff in game, but it uses the red Corruption icon. You can't easily find in the Compendium, but using Deathbat's Guide most of the characters who "Block Beneficial Effects" should work.

Like many others, I used Crusader Eddie's 100% past basic, and teamed him with APMA the red robot for the Lower ATT/MAG 100% basic. Using Clairvoyant as the other ally let me remove Immunity without dealing too much damage. Using a good Eddie to tear through the early waves, and swapping to Crusader for the boss, I was able to use both effects at least twice each run.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Nope.. Red "Corruption" is different than red "Block Beneficial Buffs" and they have different icons as well.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Corruption is the new name for block beneficial effects before silver versions of most effects existed. Its an obsolete effect because only old school characters can apply it. Most newer characters do perfect corruption. The compendium shows that SOL applies corruption but in game his future basic says applies block beneficial effects. If you look at the effect in battle it is the same symbol as what the compendium calls corruption, but even in battle it says block beneficial effects. Just another example of the lack of attention to detail with this game.

OS
    Android
    Nope.. Red "Corruption" is different than red "Block Beneficial Buffs" and they have different icons as well.
    I can't find a different image for red Corruption and Block Beneficial Effects? Looking at an old fan wiki, Corruption used to have a different effect (increasing the duration of negative effects), but had the same icon as BBE. A few things have changed since launch, and this might be one of them?

Name:  Corruption.png
Views: 693
Size:  55.1 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    That's because the Compendium doesn't have Block Beneficial Effects listed as a buff.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I'd swear that Corruption and Block Beneficial effect have different icons. I'll have to take some in-game screenshots

But even so.. if the icon is the same it doesn't matter the name is different.. And it's the name which registers in challenges from my experience.
    CLANLESS