Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Living in fear of waking up to a "Remove Beneficial Effects" event challenge!
    I'm actually looking forward to that one. Because that'll (hopefully) mean the issue with these missions will get fixed.

OS
    iOS
    Orright, so I got my yggdrasil talismans. Who do you reckon they'd work best on? Im thinking maybe magus werewolf if you can keep him alive? Assassin Pharaoh Dog maybe? Maybe its just meant for Horus? Though an egyptian god using a norse talisman would thematically be a bit crappy... Allied General with the T3 might be OK? Any other ideas?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Can't get block beneficials to count on Beelzebub. Running with Blight talis on W. Banshee as well as Prisoner to remove the dog's passive so no immunity present. I've seen the icon appear on him but it still says 0 on the counter. Ticket time!

Edit: Nevermind, this is one of those ones where "perfect" effects don't count, so Perfect Corruption doesn't add to the Block Beneficial Effects tally...
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 02-17-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Can't get block beneficials to count on Beelzebub. Running with Blight talis on W. Banshee as well as Prisoner to remove the dog's passive so no immunity present. I've seen the icon appear on him but it still says 0 on the counter. Ticket time!
    Thanks to Noob-Development! I can only laugh about it, because this issue exists for so long now...
    I bet that they give everybody 600 frags, because they are unable to solve it.

OS
    Android
    The whole thing is indeed a refreshed copy-paste thing from what we saw around christmas.
    Pretty costly to run all the dungeons for the event! For me it's "ok", as I still have open missions in 3/5 of the dungeons anyway so it's time to work on that and get bonus rewards.

The overlap with the sac event is a nice thing to get some of needed keys!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    So has anyone figured out "block beneficial effects" only challenge left on the bosses. Can't seem to get it to register.

OS
    Android
    I used KP, SoL and ?. KP used to remove immunity, SoL normal move has 75% chance to infliict block. The other ally baic move also blocked 100%. Used low ow no talisman so I could get 3 or 4 block effects..
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    They don't even have the status effect "block beneficial effects" listed in the compendium.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I used KP, SoL and ?. KP used to remove immunity, SoL normal move has 75% chance to infliict block. The other ally baic move also blocked 100%. Used low ow no talisman so I could get 3 or 4 block effects..
    Thx Muzzle I'll try that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    So has anyone figured out "block beneficial effects" only challenge left on the bosses. Can't seem to get it to register.
    i've used:
    Crusader Eddie
    Val, Valkyrie Guardian
    Derby Demon (assassin)