Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Earn Karma points-help a dummass-talisman edition

Ok I posed this question to my clan mates and drew a blank. Anyone know of a link or site with recommended talismans/toons pairing? I’ve been snooping at some of my troopers setups and a lot are the same which makes me wonder if there’s a a talisman equipping guide out there. Anyone?
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    Haven't heard of one like that, would be hard to keep up to date. It's mostly word of mouth, or seeing someone else use a character/talisman combination in PvP. There are some talismans which are good on almost everyone who can use them (Like Labyrinths, Valhalla, or Vipers) and there are some talismans that synergise well with certain characters, either making them stronger by activating passives that need certain status buffs to work, or covering for a weakness.

Did you have any character in mind, or just a general thing?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I have wondered that same thing, I have many types of talismans and different sets, which given the toons setup. I have had the talisman color change from what it use to be do to nerfing. One of my single attacker warrior Eddie went from having a red talisman to a yellow Gunner style and I looked at some of the old dungeon cheat sheets on teams and talisman and the W.e.D. Eddie talisman set up had changed because of nerfing. So it's really hard to say. I still haven't figured out what makes the talismans fire off and do their thing. I know it's lots of luck and RNG. From what I had seen on some of the oldest tips for the game, you have to swap around and figure things out. I would like to know that too. I have some toons that I have multiples of. Wished I would have kept the two oni Eddie that I sacrificed. Maybe there will be a comprehensive list, but I have noticed with some of the purchase Eddie kits they have certain talismans that come with them. As far as the others, it is stabbing in the dark. Sorry that I wasn't able to give you better answers to your question.

OS
    Android
    What works in the arena may not be the best for farming or gauntlet where you probably will have different allies. It takes time, practice to find the setup you want. By the time you find a good setup, another set of OP toons/talis will be released and the process starts all over again. Good Luck.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around