Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf another bug

OS
    iOS

Wtf another bug

Been stuck on Lv 99 for the past 2 days regardless of how much grinding I do it just will not hit 100. This is yet another bug, getting sick and tired of bugs galore after every update. Toons that are dead still stacking, stunned toons still stacking, missing toons, vortex freezes, missing rewards Etc. Ffs devs sort it out

OS
    Android
    Welcome to LotB! And the "B" is not only for "Beast"...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Problem is you contact CS and they won’t grant you the rewards that are missing, or will tell you they will be in either your inventory or bos, I’ve raised numerous tickets but nothing ever gets done about it.

OS
    Android
    I don't even get a reply on my ticket...

OS
    Android
    Sorry to hear that you had bad experience with the support! Because for me that's not the case. Whenever there was a problem, they were really helpful, even when it was my fault. I had a period of months where I did not get Gauntlet rewards in a row and they were always able to fix it. Sometimes the rewards are really there, just the popup was missing. A new thing is that tallis are directly put on a character, which is really weird giiven that we have 500 characters.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I bought a few tribute souls and the description said you can win a set of 5 talisman, I only got 2 raised a ticket and was told the description is wrong, they never changed it but updated the drop so new purchased could win a set of 5 but they won’t grant the missing 3, even though it’s their cock up. CS is poor and the devs well let’s not get started about them cus they clearly can’t sort out issues that they caused

OS
    Android
    What do they think we are going to do with a half set of talis? I dont buy tributes anymore because nf cant give buyers a fair deal. I paid 300 ironite and got a sac heart,some clan soul frags and 5 tribute skulls

OS
    Android
    I knew that tribute souls are one of the worst deals we have in the game after the very first post about it! I would not even think about throwing my ironite away that way. Did not even know you can get talis from it!
    But @Madrik that's a hard one there! Did they offer you to get your ironite back if not getting the 3 remaining tallis? Depends what tallis that were, we have all sorts of unfinished talis sets everywhere, but some are impossible to complete

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Didn’t offer me a thing mate, just said you got what you was entitled to and when I pointed out what the description said they didn’t give two hoots and said there’s nothing they can do

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    What do they think we are going to do with a half set of talis? I dont buy tributes anymore because nf cant give buyers a fair deal. I paid 300 ironite and got a sac heart,some clan soul frags and 5 tribute skulls
    Wipp I got a fair bit from the first 2 Then the third I thought yes a full set but nah only 2 bloody artifact which I can’t do jack with