OS
    Android

Awakening Mat Farming

With the proliferation of more and more awakenable toons I'm curious to know where everyone is running to farm the fragments required to get the materials, and if one would recommend purchasing the specific mats needed or should you convert them to souls and roll the dice on getting what you need. Recently I've been farming the Labyrinth, but was considering switching to the LoL XIII+ levels. What do y'all think?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah its a tough one. Obviously farming Lol XV if you have the ironite is best. Aside from that, the question is what final awakening toons you might need.

Also, I tend to rotate between buying and dumping souls depending on where I am. If Im just one or two purchases away from the next awakening, I tend to buy. But if everyone is a ways off, Ill dump souls and see what pops out as the next 'closest' char to awaken.

I've found Lol VI best for 1* awakening for those first levels.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    If you haven’t got any characters at the moment, dump some souls. Then when you have some characters, buy the mats from the shop.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Yep as Esquatcho said, depends on your needs.

If I have to awake a few chars, I mostly prefer to grind LOL XIV because of awakening mats and randoms mats. Then IŽd chose to use awakening souls instead of purchases. Again this is if a have at least 3 chars to awake. Otherwise, with 1 or 2 chars IŽd go for specific Frontier Dungeons (looking for specific mats but at the same time trying to complete achievements to make the grinding more effective) and then possibly purchasing. There are tons of posts about what dungeon gives you the most color-specific bricks.

So again, it depends on your goal. Labyrinth is good is you are looking for labs talis, achievements, and awake some yellow fellow with bricks and mats...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Appreciate the tips everyone, thank you!

OS
    Android
    Shadow, do you have specific toons you want to awaken? If you cant easily farm XIV or XV I would go the way to farm dungeons for the specific evo shards and awakenable frags. Dungeon farming for evo shatds and awakening frags Iis easier and cheaper. I pulled more 4 and 5* awakenable mats from souls than the actually farming.

The players who have many maxed toons have ran XV thousands of times along with dungeons that drop awakening frags. The process to awaken is not cheap or fast.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Shadow, do you have specific toons you want to awaken? If you cant easily farm XIV or XV I would go the way to farm dungeons for the specific evo shards and awakenable frags. Dungeon farming for evo shatds and awakening frags Iis easier and cheaper. I pulled more 4 and 5* awakenable mats from souls than the actually farming.

The players who have many maxed toons have ran XV thousands of times along with dungeons that drop awakening frags. The process to awaken is not cheap or fast.
    Currently working on getting my LoLs to max to get the dark lilith achievements knocked out. I just the last awakening level for my Gunner LoL and haven't started on the Assassin yet. I can run LoL XIV reliably but XV is a little iffy. Spent a lot of time recently running the labyrinth knocking out those achievements, and looks like Raven's is next to knock out on my list. Do those dungeons compare reasonably well to LoL?

OS
    Android
    Others may be able to answer that question better than I. The labyrinth dungeon is the best I know for awakening frags. If you have free keys the ironite cost is reasonable after drops and rewards, they also drop 3 * purple and yellow shards.. with needing to max 5 yellow and 4 purple toon with others to join the shards will be needed, especially since you need 475 per toon.

Maybe others can give results of awakening frags per SoT refill for better comparisons. Powerslave dungeon gave much needed blue shards. The ravens alter is a good all around dungeon to build resources.

With the change in 4* awakenable mats in XV has made maxing toons much easier. Many were in the same situation as I was that we were stuck at level T9 on many toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    With the proliferation of more and more awakenable toons I'm curious to know where everyone is running to farm the fragments required to get the materials, and if one would recommend purchasing the specific mats needed or should you convert them to souls and roll the dice on getting what you need. Recently I've been farming the Labyrinth, but was considering switching to the LoL XIII+ levels. What do y'all think?
    within the last 2 weeks i've auto'd XII: 2000x XIII: 3,000x, XIV: 500x, XV: 50x, yet with all that I've only got 2 4* colored shards 1 blue/green and no 5 * colored ones. I need 4 5*gunner ones for final cyborg lvl and not a single one and since i dont get the awakening frags as much anymore i'm at the point of buying 4 gunner pack III's but used to just summon the awakening souls once i had 15+ saved. the colorless shards 2-3* the most when on 13+ and then i get a get a few 4-5 within 2 keys worth of runs
    Razgriz-1173