Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    but i can assure you i got 83,631 gold from daily keys i used i can even provide screen shots of some of the rewards which shows the 83k gold
    You're right, the Reward Chest screen will show you 83k gold. It's unintuitive, but that screen combines the gold you get from the first Victory Reward screen which is ~8631 each run, with any gold that dropped from the chest. So that 83k is the 8631 + 75,000. It's a bit weird.

Similar thing happens with SoT drops, except it shows the combined total on the first Victory Reward screen, as well as in the Reward Chest screen. For example, if you see 26 SoT in a Daily Dungeon run, that's a combination of the 25 SoT the dropped from the chest plus the 1 SoT from the Victory screen. It's the trickiest part of trying to analyse dungeon drops, working out range of the regular SoT return (it's usually 0-4) and determining the drop size from the reward chest.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    You're right, the Reward Chest screen will show you 83k gold. It's unintuitive, but that screen combines the gold you get from the first Victory Reward screen which is ~8631 each run, with any gold that dropped from the chest. So that 83k is the 8631 + 75,000. It's a bit weird.

Similar thing happens with SoT drops, except it shows the combined total on the first Victory Reward screen, as well as in the Reward Chest screen. For example, if you see 26 SoT in a Daily Dungeon run, that's a combination of the 25 SoT the dropped from the chest plus the 1 SoT from the Victory screen. It's the trickiest part of trying to analyse dungeon drops, working out range of the regular SoT return (it's usually 0-4) and determining the drop size from the reward chest.
    thanks for clearing that up Azagthor

OS
    iOS
    the great thing is all these soul frag drops from the keys has helped towards toons i didnt have, pom eddie, CR eddie, fotd eddie and crusader eddie, wrath, the nomad, derby demon, savage reaper, w hierophant, w corrupt rescuer, w hellraiser, w mayan priestess and m pharaoh dog plus god knows how many skill shards ive used on the eddies so not a bad run and still have a 13 keys left. if i didnt read using keys up i wouldnt of known what to do with them lol
    Last edited by Madrik; 02-23-2020 at 10:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    Dont forget that for every seven daily keys used and won you earn a weekly key. They cost a bit more but the rewardsxare better.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Dont forget that for every seven daily keys used and won you earn a weekly key. They cost a bit more but the rewardsxare better.
    ive only used one weekly key but can only do the normal as dont have many toons i can use for hard/madness yet.

OS
    Android
    The weekly/daily is the same. The difference is the daily you can use 4* toons, the weekly you can only use 3* toons.

If you had a good auto team for airstrip that may work for the weekly keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    daily dungeons i can complete normal/hard on auto but have to play madness manually due to the ai using the wrong moves so i get wiped out on auto but manually i walk it, weekly keys can only do normal on auto due to the 3 star restriction. i think i need to keep some toons back and only level them those up for the weekly keys

OS
    iOS
    If you can run the Airstrip with Where Eagles Dare and have ragnarok and starfire talismans.. use the same team for hte daily dungeon Madness. It works just as well there.

Daily...
    Max Evolved Wicker Wolf (Viper/Cosmic Echo)
    WED (Ranarok/ Cosmic Deathmark)
    Caria (can't remember but nothing special set up for these dungeons)
    A Bomber Boy (Starfire)

Weekly..
    G Desert Golem (primordial)
    WED
    A Undead Rescuer (Starfire)
    A Bomber Boy (Starfire)

around 30 second runs autos madness in ether without a problem (my relics may matter though).

The Ragnarok and starfires do most of the work here. Vipers help in the daily... so if you don't have the Wicker Wolf, put vipers on some other character. Vipers would probably also help in the weekly, but I'm too lazy to find a 3 star that can wear them.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-23-2020 at 11:38 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Red sun spirit can hold 6 red talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Only need 5 for vipers. I'm sure there are many that can do that.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..