Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    just used 6 keys and got 25 ironite, 83k gold, 1 shill shard and 25 legendary frags per key

OS
    iOS
    oh and around 100 sands of time if you add it all up

OS
    iOS
    While the drops aren't any way standard or the same every time... I find those rewards for 6 keys hard to believe, unless your'e running the easier daily dungeons.

Running Madness (or insanity whatever the 30per run is) when it drops ironite, it drops it in 25. While it won't drop that every time, in 6 keys - 18 runs you certainly should have made back at least 100 ironite. When lucky you'll make back 175-200 ironite. The WORST I've ever done was to come out down 25 ironite.. meaning I made back 125 and the mega refill only ended up costing 25.

The Weekly Madness dungeon drops ironite in batches of 50. So you can make up a lot there as well.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-22-2020 at 04:19 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You might have got something mixed up there Madrik, those are the gold and ironite numbers you'll see in the reward screen from the Daily Dungeon, but the 25 Legendary Frags only drops in the Weekly dungeon.

It's not ready to be published yet, but I've been working on a guide for the Daily/Weekly dungeons and have recorded the rewards from hundreds of runs. Pretty confident in the numbers so far. For the Daily Dungeon (Madness) each run will drop either 75k Gold OR 25 Ironite, with a 2:1 ratio. This doesn't mean you'll always get 25 Ironite back from each key, as RNG will be RNG, but over multiple keys that's what you'll end up finding. It's why people suggest running 10 keys at once, to smooth out the RNG, and make sure you come out on top.

The ratio is much the same in the Weekly Dungeon, but with 100k Gold and 50 Ironite drops. Save up a bunch of those to run at once, or while you're also running a pile of Daily Keys.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I hope to see another "soul trade" event in the future. I can't even remember when the last one was, but who knows devs might decide to replicate it sometime in the future and then the hundreads of souls we spared might have a real purpose.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    You might have got something mixed up there Madrik, those are the gold and ironite numbers you'll see in the reward screen from the Daily Dungeon, but the 25 Legendary Frags only drops in the Weekly dungeon.

It's not ready to be published yet, but I've been working on a guide for the Daily/Weekly dungeons and have recorded the rewards from hundreds of runs. Pretty confident in the numbers so far. For the Daily Dungeon (Madness) each run will drop either 75k Gold OR 25 Ironite, with a 2:1 ratio. This doesn't mean you'll always get 25 Ironite back from each key, as RNG will be RNG, but over multiple keys that's what you'll end up finding. It's why people suggest running 10 keys at once, to smooth out the RNG, and make sure you come out on top.

The ratio is much the same in the Weekly Dungeon, but with 100k Gold and 50 Ironite drops. Save up a bunch of those to run at once, or while you're also running a pile of Daily Keys.
    i stand corrected epic frags not legendary, but i can assure you i got 83,631 gold from daily keys i used i can even provide screen shots of some of the rewards which shows the 83k gold, and yes the ironite has been dropping 25 at a time and did make back the ironite i spent on the mega refill plus around 150-160 and from those epic frags dropped i mananged to get the nomad from the mythical soul so was defo worth burning some of the stashed keys
    Last edited by Madrik; 02-22-2020 at 11:09 PM.

OS
    iOS
    i should have really noted what was the exact rewards from each key used but im up on both gold and ironite and toons so im pleased with the outcome

OS
    iOS
    so if i open 10 keys it will give me 30 runs, or am i getting that wrong cus didnt realise you could open multiples as i was using one key at a time and playing manually lol

OS
    iOS
    No. They DO NOT stack...

Open one key.. do three runs.. open another key... etc.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Madrid, if you have a good team for the airstrip dungeon. You may give that a try on the daily keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around