Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You need Celestial talismans.. or Alchemy talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What works best for me on the Raven dungeon is Forge talisman, that will put permadeath on them and die instantly if they are ghosted. I have it on Maclo and love it.

Why do you keep changing characters that doesn't need to be change????
    Moonchild was just fine, it was an excellent character, and you are making him a "meh" character.
    Why don't you address the Killer passive that is behaving as it pleases, ignoring other characters passives? Or Musashi's that won't get his passive disabled at all.

On the General I think instead of changing him so much you should make him awakenable and push those changes there.

OS
    Android
    -Thks for fixing the extra turns thing, btw so what's the limit for extra turns?

-Again nerfing bat hitting Raven Which? If you are setting an extra turn limit for all chars, why are you nerfing her extra turns skill? I really don´t understand... All in all, she´s not so powerfull (even awakened) anymore...

-Good for working on A. General, but still he is to behind for today's chars, but nice on working with the oldies.

-Agree with Grimdusk, nerfing again moonchild... pointless

I mean, if you play arena today one of the main issues (besides bugs everywhere) is the booooring amount of time you need to play every single battle, with the introductions of OP chars and specific cosmic talismans there are almost no variation among teams, and chars like Musashi are so hard to take down, that now like ever before you got to end up in draws after draws afters draws.

Meanwhile, The Killer is still breaking passives against the whole enemy team at the same time, also applying/overriding passive in situations when shouldn't be possible, but on the other hand, looks like Musashi passive can only be disabled at the start of the battle, and that isn't stated in his talisman description (so, one more time, it is bug or is intended?).
    Most of the skils (after revived) are working totally unpredictable and random...vand I might go on, we know you are working hard on solving issues but it takes a lot of our patience to see you making changes that are reflected in the game.

-Thks for the increasing drop in the Frontiers Dungeons and new achievements are also welcome to keep the game rolling.

-Looking forward to see what can Wickermen awake can do!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The Alliance General buff is nice, but nothing to get excited about.
    I've been trying him out in arena here and there in the last two weeks, but his small health pool makes him fall over rather quickly. Even with the big amount of added health of a green 5-set.
    On top of that, his cosmic still gets disabled by The Killer's passive.

OS
    iOS
    So out of all the characters to awaken, you go with The Wicker Man? (Hopefully he’ll make Ravens alter easier)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Awakenable Sandworm pls!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Awakenable Sandworm pls!
    Oh yes, that was my first thought aswell This will be great! But don't forget the meatheads!!

Wickerman is the Boss from the first world in the game, that's the only reason I see to make him awakenable (and it's a good song, but that's not the thing with Maiden).
    But if I would decide on that, I would mainly awaken characters that are very iconic for the Maiden lore and great characters from the original state of the game that need more love than just a few tunings. Good examples are Prisoner (check), and e.g. the Alliance General, the Nomad (he was really great in the beginning and I did not have him. Since I got him I did not even put skill shards on him), the original Ed, maybe Grim Reaper and Cyborg (check). Then the Beast, maybe Moonchild (without breaking the meta!) and Hallowed Ed for that fantastic song. I also would have made the eternal characters awakenable instead of doing these copy versions. But yeah, they have different ideas obviously.

Always good to see increased drop rates, but it is getting a bit old to see that it needs several steps until the drop rate reaches a level so that the iteams can drop at all.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I feel that a better awakenable character would be whoever came second in that public poll
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    why is this month so boring....

OS
    iOS
    bring back the fury power to Soldier Ed, why the hell he was nerfed is beyond me, having a fury that deals so much less damage than his basic power is stupid