OS
    Android

Back in the saddle... wondering what to do now...

I played for a solid 2 years, and then took a break some time ago (right at the end of the event for the LoL XI-XV release). I've got several of the top tier toons from that era, AlexanderEd, Ancient Mariner, Warrior, Magus & Assasin LoL, etc. - Never did get Killer Prime. Been playing for a week or so and ended up with a set of Orbit Talis (I'm not sure how - don't remember doing anything in particular to get them) and plucked a Raven Witch and a Killer Prime Beast from leftover souls I threw at the sac event.

My problem is, it seems I'm short a few toons/talis to really be able to do much of the Frontier content... don't have Greed, Viper or persecution talis (which seem to be almost required to run any of the frontier dungeons given what I've read in the forums). Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for where to start poking/grinding to get back on the train...

Thanks in advance!
    Hailstorm-0380

A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

OS
    Android
    How much FC do you have? You will need to buy/earn dungeon keys to complete the challenges to earn toons and resources . Join a clan, to earn clan skulls for free goodies. The dungeons you run will drop some talisman set you need. Since the awakenables were released, gold, 3* evo shards and awakenable materials have been the focus of grinds.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    After burning some FC to try out a couple of the new dungeons, I've got a little over 2K left.

Barely survived Virus Frontier... VE wasn't a problem, it was getting to him that was the trick. I can grind LoL XII on Auto without much hassle, XIII I can do manually, but not auto. I've yet to clear XV. Got hammered in the eternal dungeon... like first round knockout hammered... it was embarassing. Still have a few skulls to grab in Night City (finished all the stages on all diffs, now just have to pick up the extra skulls). Joined a clan and I'm getting the feel for how that's working.

Problem is I feel like I'm over powered for some stuff, but too under powered for the new stuff. :/
    Hailstorm-0380

Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General

OS
    Android
    mmm I think you are no so behind as you think you are, but lets see, Iīd start following the events as much as possible in order to grab new talismans and stuff but anyway if you already got 3 Lol you can slowly go your way for Dark Lilith, yes isn't so important anymore in PVP but for PVE is amazing, and you will need a lot of grinding.

Imo one option is keep grinding Lol levels, for that try to catch an Assassin Werewolf, a Killer Prime, and a good Eddie as Bounty Hunter (which is purchasable but not cheap at all...) and of course Van Helsing Eddie is amazing for PvE but is not where to be seee right now, I won't mention a Cyborg Maxed because I assume you don't have the materials to reach him to max lvl. Anyway, Alex with orbit can do the job. (Another sets useful for grinding are Celestials, Starfires and Forge, but again no one of them easy to obtain now) Btw do you have Labyrinth Talis?

Other option is start grinding frontier dungeons after getting some keys, I always recommend to start grinding the trooper dungeon (good for materials and easy to acces, plus the Major is great for grinding) then maybe Wasteland but isnīt dropping nice stuff as often as before. Then maybe Comics Frontier Dungeon to grab a few good cosmics and also grab some money.

I would leave the Eternal dungeons for another moment, maybe Mayan dungeons give you some sustaining, grail and dominance that are really nice, but is not an easy dungeon neither.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    I played for a solid 2 years, and then took a break some time ago (right at the end of the event for the LoL XI-XV release). I've got several of the top tier toons from that era, AlexanderEd, Ancient Mariner, Warrior, Magus & Assasin LoL, etc. - Never did get Killer Prime. Been playing for a week or so and ended up with a set of Orbit Talis (I'm not sure how - don't remember doing anything in particular to get them) and plucked a Raven Witch and a Killer Prime Beast from leftover souls I threw at the sac event.

My problem is, it seems I'm short a few toons/talis to really be able to do much of the Frontier content... don't have Greed, Viper or persecution talis (which seem to be almost required to run any of the frontier dungeons given what I've read in the forums). Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for where to start poking/grinding to get back on the train...

Thanks in advance!
    Yeah I dont think you are going to be that much behind, but there are some metas that do rely on certain talismans. I would look in the compendium (a new thing in the book of souls that lets you look up characters or talismans and where to find them!) and try to get
    - starfire talismans (assassin 6 set - basically reflects all damage back in 1st round and is great in dungeon crawling)
    - trooper talismans (warrior 5 set - from trooper dungeon)
    - labyrinth talismans (blocks a heap of shots - from labyrinth dungeon)
    - Start grabbing cosmic talisman soul frags wherever you can. Gold is the new bottleneck imo and good cosmics can really ramp up your power (I chuck all white T1 cosmics though, you will end up with so many its a waste to upgrade them!)
    - Start buying moonchild fragments. He is the current PvP (and even PVE) king.

Then there are some talismans that are OP, but youll have not choice but to wait until they become available again, like ragnarok, celestial and vipers etc

Check this post for working out plans for the dungeons too!
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ys-Cheat-Sheet

Good luck!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Much thanks all...

Definitely finding Alex with Orbit to be a monster in PvE. I've spent an hour this morning going through all of my toons to find what talis I have tucked into different spots. Found a couple of Tranquility and Purge sets, a dominance set, and 2 warlord sets... making some shuffles and I'm gonna try to assemble a trooper grinding team to get rolling.

Gonna prune my trooper list today or tomorrow, there's several there that aren't playing anymore and I'd like to get some more active players in my rotation.
    Hailstorm-0380