OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier February 20th 2020

Welcome to the News Frontier!

I hope you have enjoyed the months Mega event so far and maybe already picked up a Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie for your roster. We have an even bigger Mega Event planned for March with brand new rewards and a slew of Events to play through. We will talk more about the upcoming Mega event closer to the end of February!

Name:  merc.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  53.2 KB

The First Mercenary

Congratulations to the Winner of the first Mercenary from Season 6 of the Gauntlet! Olevipoeg of Joms Vikings fought hard to win that first place prize and has earned cheers from Durandal and myself, who hold a special place in our hearts for The Mercenary. Skål!

Name:  Clansman-e.jpg
Views: 1094
Size:  42.7 KB

Clans updates

The team has been working heavily on our next addition to Clans, which is coming really soon! Clans will continue to evolve through March and beyond, bringing Clan events, Raid Boss and more.

Tuning notes

If anyone missed it, please check out the tuning notes here -

I want to iterate one of the fixes proposed in that post. Extra turns have been an issue with both Musashi and the Awakened Beast recently and you have been extra diligent in letting us know when you come across this. So if you see other players mentioning this, feel free to direct them to the forum!

Name:  phantom-e.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  66.4 KB

Bug Reporting and Reporting back.

When it comes to reporting bugs or issues with the game the way for us to log this is through our Support button in your in game options menu. This should launch your native email app on your device, letting you send us your request along the information we need to link to your game account. One thing that was pointed out to me this week was that the Support button doesn’t work for some of you. This might happen if you use another mail app on your device other than the native one! In that case, just send us a direct email at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Our team is working through these tickets so check out the info in the automated response to see how our response times are looking, we will keep that information up to date!

We have plans to streamline the process of submitting reports in the near future, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to send them my way!
    Out of curiosity, this week I started looking through the @ironmaidenlotb Instagram account at some of the posts you are tagging us in. It has been cool to see what some of the fans of the band and game are sharing! It made me want to share more from the studio on our social channels, more than announcements of Events from the game. What more would you like to see as a ‘Behind the Scenes’ look from us at Navigator? If it is possible, I will see what I can do!

Last but not least, we have not forgotten the Awakening Eddie list that we mentioned would be released! We are currently refining the list, so that we don’t offer up an Eddie that doesn’t need/ can’t get the Awakening treatment.It will be released as soon as I have it!

That’s it for this week!

Signing off.

^ Ceeg

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post

What more would you like to see as a ‘Behind the Scenes’ look from us at Navigator? If it is possible, I will see what I can do!

^ Ceeg
    The preliminary concept art is always fun. Details on the inspiration for naming characters and talismans. Caria’s name and the Norse themed talismans have interesting stories for example. So when releasing them, maybe a little back story info would be nice.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    The preliminary concept art is always fun. Details on the inspiration for naming characters and talismans. Caria’s name and the Norse themed talismans have interesting stories for example. So when releasing them, maybe a little back story info would be nice.
    Awesome suggestion, I am always bugging the Art team about concept art and what I can share and when! Sometimes we have to keep things close to the chest. I will make sure I include everything I can when I get the green light!

OS
    iOS
    Hell yeah, Joms Vikings represent.

Quick question: Would you be willing to tell us how many explosive fragments will be up for grabs in the last event? It would help me decide if I should get any with ironite. I'm close but I don't want to come up just short.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Awesome suggestion, I am always bugging the Art team about concept art and what I can share and when! Sometimes we have to keep things close to the chest. I will make sure I include everything I can when I get the green light!
    I love the "Character Card" things you post to social media for some of the new characters. The Inspiration section could be expanded to include more information, such as where Caria's name came from.

(vvv Reposted without any changes vvv)
    Name:  EO2VC0-WsAANAwF - Copy.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  332.3 KB

I might be in the minority here, but I've liked the more laid-back schedule we've had this month. Was less pressure to rush through things, and more time to play at our own place, and do a bit of catching up with non-event things. My main suggestion would be to please include the launch events of new Frontier dungeons in each month's calendar, as the previous two have involved time-limited challenges and rewards.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I love the character cards when I see them. They are pretty awesome. I do not use the social media accounts where these get posted so I only see them when someone shares them here. I wish there was a thread dedicated to these here on the forum so I could see all of them. I think they are pretty cool, but I barely have time for this forum. I cannot keep up with social media at all.
    I really appreciate seeing these when people share them here.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I love the character cards when I see them. They are pretty awesome. I do not use the social media accounts where these get posted so I only see them when someone shares them here. I wish there was a thread dedicated to these here on the forum so I could see all of them. I think they are pretty cool, but I barely have time for this forum. I cannot keep up with social media at all.
    I really appreciate seeing these when people share them here.
    I'll keep this in mind and try to get those cards posted to the Forum too when we release them!

OS
    Android
    Like to see what kind of software you are using for drawing, animation, etc. I remember some Photoshop and 3max maybe?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Olevipoeg-- representing Jomsvikings!
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic