Welcome to the News Frontier!

I hope you have enjoyed the months Mega event so far and maybe already picked up a Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie for your roster. We have an even bigger Mega Event planned for March with brand new rewards and a slew of Events to play through. We will talk more about the upcoming Mega event closer to the end of February!

Name:  merc.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  53.2 KB

The First Mercenary

Congratulations to the Winner of the first Mercenary from Season 6 of the Gauntlet! Olevipoeg of Joms Vikings fought hard to win that first place prize and has earned cheers from Durandal and myself, who hold a special place in our hearts for The Mercenary. Skål!

Name:  Clansman-e.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  42.7 KB

Clans updates

The team has been working heavily on our next addition to Clans, which is coming really soon! Clans will continue to evolve through March and beyond, bringing Clan events, Raid Boss and more.

Tuning notes

If anyone missed it, please check out the tuning notes here -

I want to iterate one of the fixes proposed in that post. Extra turns have been an issue with both Musashi and the Awakened Beast recently and you have been extra diligent in letting us know when you come across this. So if you see other players mentioning this, feel free to direct them to the forum!

Name:  phantom-e.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  66.4 KB

Bug Reporting and Reporting back.

When it comes to reporting bugs or issues with the game the way for us to log this is through our Support button in your in game options menu. This should launch your native email app on your device, letting you send us your request along the information we need to link to your game account. One thing that was pointed out to me this week was that the Support button doesn’t work for some of you. This might happen if you use another mail app on your device other than the native one! In that case, just send us a direct email at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Our team is working through these tickets so check out the info in the automated response to see how our response times are looking, we will keep that information up to date!

We have plans to streamline the process of submitting reports in the near future, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to send them my way!
Out of curiosity, this week I started looking through the @ironmaidenlotb Instagram account at some of the posts you are tagging us in. It has been cool to see what some of the fans of the band and game are sharing! It made me want to share more from the studio on our social channels, more than announcements of Events from the game. What more would you like to see as a ‘Behind the Scenes’ look from us at Navigator? If it is possible, I will see what I can do!

Last but not least, we have not forgotten the Awakening Eddie list that we mentioned would be released! We are currently refining the list, so that we don’t offer up an Eddie that doesn’t need/ can’t get the Awakening treatment.It will be released as soon as I have it!

That’s it for this week!

Signing off.

^ Ceeg