Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mercenary bugs

OS
    Android

Mercenary bugs

Hi!
    Mercenary passive Nowhere to Hide most interesting part is Mark of the Diablo. It should prevent target from reviving and gaining beneficial effects. It should be great against the most popular Eddie in top Arena - Maxed Cyborg wearing sacred/serenity/Cyborg Cosmic. It doesn't work. Cyborg keeps getting beneficial effects.
    I did screenshots. Mercenary attacks. Its basic removes all buffs from Cyborg but Cyborg still gets some buffs.
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.02.21_08.30.30.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  216.2 KB
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.02.21_08.30.51.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  214.6 KB
    Silmilar things happens when attacking other chars also.
    I got Application hanging on my phone when I was testing Mercenary against Mystic (Celestial)M Lilith( Limbo ) Madame ( Alchemy ) Charlotte (Viper/Freeze). This hanging I couldn't reproduce on other device. Mark of the Diablo should prevent reviving, but when this triggers is unclear. Cyborg's passive managed to revive Mushashi killed under the Mark of the Diablo.
    Overall Mercenary is not so great. Probably most useless Gauntlet prize char so far. Char so hard to get should have at least a little use in Arena. It does not. Mercenary is not a team player at all. Its basic is single target attack. To use its full potential it needs bleed inflicted. Good luck with that! If you even get that bleed on some Arena char it will be cleaned anyway before next turn. And building up team around Mercenary is lost cause. Its power move is single attack too, it cleans, heals and gives buffs only to Mercenary itself. Its passive gives buffs to everybody but only at the start of the battle and most top chars will remove those buffs at once. Killer's hidden Passive Disable kills that too. Mercnary gets its passive disabled so easily! And if this happens all Marks of Diablo are gone. Mark of the Diablo could be great if it works. Mercenary is currently nice trophy char, nice to look at but lonely sad man in battlefield. To be useful it should clean silvers from all team. Or it could get new turn if it manages to inflict bleed. Or it should be immune to passive disable.

P.S
    Moonchild disables Mercenary power move also. It should not happen.
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.02.21_09.28.00.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  212.8 KB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 02-21-2020 at 07:31 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So sad to hear that about Mercenary, but thanks for sharing your review, it make me less anxious about getting this char.

Also, there was a report about a similar situation, but that time was A. General equipped with his own Cosmic (which should prevent gaining beneficial effects) targeting Max Cyborg with no effect... maybe Cyborg with Sacred/Ser/Cosmic is bugged?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for reporting these findings. Some of these points are already logged for investigation and fixing, but I will add some key details from this lengthy review to our internal reports for additional context. I hope we can sharpen his effectiveness for you and for all those who choose to chase him down as soon as we can.

The main error that is occurring here is that the Mark of Diablo is only lasting for 1 turn (instead of lasting until death, or if the Mercenary dies or is passive disabled) even though the effect continues to visually appear on them. A fix has been developed for this, but it is pending release.

Once it's released, you will see that the mark will successfully stop talismans such as Sacred from applying all healing effects except for the direct heal that it can occasionally provide (as this is not beneficial effect).
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Could you please remove that "direct heal" effect from the sacred talisman? That is unnecessary and it is a miserable effect to deal with and many players do not understand where the heal is coming from so it is continually called a "bug" anyway. Sacred in general is WAY too powerful for a 2 set. Personally there should be a 35% chance to trigger a buff on the wearer or an ally... something like that. Not to mention it will ALWAYS replace the heal shield on any damage that removes the heal shield.

Nevermind all of these other bugs, i think that sacred is one of the top 5 most annoying things in this game. Right up there with the 100% chance to revenge from Vipers.

Oh and while we are on the subject, Vipers on Musashi now have a high chance of triggering multiple revenge for a single attack.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    and really.... if Im being honest, giving characters (alex, moonchild...) immunity to debuffs was the worst idea in the game so far. The entire concept should be removed. Oh wait, no lets just give everyone cosmics that also do the same thing.... brilliant idea, there.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Thank you for reporting these findings. Some of these points are already logged for investigation and fixing, but I will add some key details from this lengthy review to our internal reports for additional context. I hope we can sharpen his effectiveness for you and for all those who choose to chase him down as soon as we can.

The main error that is occurring here is that the Mark of Diablo is only lasting for 1 turn (instead of lasting until death, or if the Mercenary dies or is passive disabled) even though the effect continues to visually appear on them. A fix has been developed for this, but it is pending release.

Once it's released, you will see that the mark will successfully stop talismans such as Sacred from applying all healing effects except for the direct heal that it can occasionally provide (as this is not beneficial effect).
    Thanks for replay!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Maybe they had immune to perma death on that character. I know with my van Helsing Eddie, when some of mine get killed off with out permadeath, it sometimes take him awhile to revive a passed character, but I have noticed some cyborg and bounty hunters be like musashi

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post

do you have someone in your team who test all new things?

OS
    Android
    they have us.
    we are testers, bug reporters...soon we might just be developers too
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    Android
    Olevipoeg have you tried it vs a maxed Cyborg defense that doesn't contain Killer? When the prime suspect Killer is around, nothing works properly. Including character cosmics.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave