Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Any open trooper slots

Hey guys I'd like to get dark lillith, but spending way too much gold and resources on maxing other toons I've neglected my Lol's. Now I'd like to get other toons maxed and you know how tight resources are.

Just throwing it out there, if anyone needs a loyal daily player that uses all troopers daily that's been playing almost since the beginning. And is willing to put a max assassin, sentinel, or gunner lol as their champion. I will promise to use every day.

I have most toons, so anyone you need I'll set as my champ. Add me if interested.

Smudge-4480 in game id.

OS
    Android
    Just added you!

You can try any of the 3 Lols. I set the assassin Lol as first. I'll switch with the other 2 in the next days.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Accepted, awesome ty.

OS
    Android
    I can add you, I have open slots and I have dark Lilith, ATM I have apocalypse doomsday Eddie and can switch if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    I can add you, I have open slots and I have dark Lilith, ATM I have apocalypse doomsday Eddie and can switch if you like.
    I added you ty, trying to switch out some dud troopers for more daily players, and hoping some of them have maxed assassin or sentinel lol as champions to finish a couple achievements.

OS
    Android
    Since we both have each other added you can click on my name and your troopers list and see what I have. Let me know what you'd like for me to set as a trooper to help you out. I don't have everything but I do have a lot. And if you see something that I haven't worked on I can work on it and Max it out. I'll check back on forums to this thread

OS
    Android
    Maxed assassin, or sentinel lord of light is good

OS
    Android
    Hey smudger, sorry but I think I misunderstood. Do you want me to stick with the same Lol until you complete the achievement to get dark lilith or do you want to try the three ones you miss to decide which one to max first?

OS
    Android
    I got my maxed assassin LOL as the trooper, I have with maxed eclipse talismans. I have other talismans that I can switch out for you if needed.

OS
    Android
    Any one of those 3 lols are good, I have another trooper with gunner. I'm almost finished the gunner, but sentinel and assassin would be good. Again thanks guys.