Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Echos of Renewal (Variety) - Earn Fragments to trade for Cosmic Talismans!

Name:  Echos-of-Renewal-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3225
Size:  380.6 KB

Earn Reborn Fragments to trade for valuable rewards!

From now until February 29th at 4PM PDT, complete event challenges by participating in a variety of areas in the game to earn rewards such as Reborn Fragments, Explosive Fragments and more!

Reborn Fragments can be traded in store to obtain rare Cosmic Talismans! You can trade your fragments for the following items:
    • T1 Purple Cosmic Talismans (Resilience set bonus) x1 (750 Reborn Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T1 Red Cosmic Talismans (Life set bonus) x1 (1000 Reborn Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T2 Purple Cosmic Talismans (Heal set bonus) x1 (1250 Reborn Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T2 Red Cosmic Talismans (Tranquility set bonus) x1 (1500 Reborn Fragments, 1 per event)

Since Reborn Fragments are meant to be spent in store they will ‘loop’ if you claim a Reborn Soul (if claimed, a Reborn Soul will simply produce 500 Reborn Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it). If you do not wish to spend these Fragments in store, you can always convert them into Precious Soul Fragments.

Since this event also features event challenges that require players to use a variety of currency types, we’ve added several items for purchase to the Event Store!

Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

Trade your Explosive Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie, the fully skill sharded special edition version of Doomsday Eddie.

You can learn more about this featured event in the Operation Midnight event post here!

Looking for more Reborn Fragments to pick up a few more Cosmic Talismans?

Grab the Reborn Fragment Mega Pack! Each pack contains 750 Reborn Fragments, as well as Iron Coins, Frontier Coins, Ironite, Gold and a Skill Shard.

OS
    iOS
    That is a great deal (100 FC for 350 IC)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Here are the event challenges, and the maximum rewards available. Most of these looks pretty straight forward thankfully. The Ironite in the Event store for Gold and Iron Coins is a very good deal!

This brings the total number of Explosive Fragments from all the events up to 24,000, before you include any Airstrip Dungeon runs. As for the Reborn Fragments, even if you complete all the challenges, you can only ever afford one of the cosmics. Heal might be the best for slot efficiency (being a 3-set), but Life or Tranquillity might have more potential uses?

Name:  EchoesOfRenewal.PNG
Views: 956
Size:  28.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Not looking forward to the 50 arena battles
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Does the LOL achievement include levels XI-XV?

OS
    Android
    Thanks to Musashi and everyone else using him (except me,) no one is playing Arena.
    The last time I was attacked was 6 days ago (rank 130 down to 230.)

I currently have a lone Guy Fawkes, hoping others will do the same in return, so we can get the 50 arena "basic" wins .... in the bleakest Arena times ever.

Btw, I've had a lone Eddie for 15 hours and no one has attacked.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I’ve used a junk defense for years. I just attack those with the same, and usually end up with about ten others a week doing the same thing. Gets me twenty wins a day once I run out of revenges. I always end up with a 3500+ Arena score which nets at least 200 free Ironite every Saturday night. Good enough for me.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorglubZ View Post
    Does the LOL achievement include levels XI-XV?
    Yes, it does!

The even itself it's just ok, the deals at the store are better than the challenges. Maybe is better to keep doing airstrip instead of the event but it depends on particular's needs...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    These type of events are easy enough just requires some resources except for the arena basic challenge. I set my D to a lone Eddie but less than half of the attackers are returning the favor. The rest are maxed Cyborg Maxed Moonchild and glitched ass Musashi. On another note I wish they would put better offers for frontier coins. I have over 24,000 and buying legendary souls is pointless as I'm sitting on 4 stacks already and own everything on the frontier shop.

OS
    iOS
    ive just updated mine with a lone eddie

Rich-2335