Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After the reset I'll go with a single eddie defense as well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgallucci View Post
    These type of events are easy enough just requires some resources except for the arena basic challenge. I set my D to a lone Eddie but less than half of the attackers are returning the favor. The rest are maxed Cyborg Maxed Moonchild and glitched ass Musashi. On another note I wish they would put better offers for frontier coins. I have over 24,000 and buying legendary souls is pointless as I'm sitting on 4 stacks already and own everything on the frontier shop.
    All shops need to be upgraded. It’s been that way forever. I get some of it may be worth something to a new player, but for all of us who’ve been around for four years, not so much. All junk, and the resources just keep stockpiling. All the talismans in all the shops need changed out. All souls? All junk. Especially since they quit putting newer characters in any of them. All event, all minuscule fragment gains required, all Frontier based achievement characters, etc. Sorry, but a soul of any kind is just useless. Sacrifice fodder, and even that is nothing to be excited about anymore.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Not running a lone Ed, but a lvl 1 3* Ed and 3 lvl 100 5* Sandworms. Like always.

Also, finished this event already. Only due to a typical accounting bug ie: counting something as multiples of itself.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Not running a lone Ed, but a lvl 1 3* Ed and 3 lvl 100 5* Sandworms. Like always.

Also, finished this event already. Only due to a typical accounting bug ie: counting something as multiples of itself.
    Just fought you a couple times, I have a lone Coalgiver Ed. Thanks for the weak d, the sandworms are a nice touch. Thanks to everyone running easy/fun defenses.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Just found you too! You're going to be a real menace when the sandworms become awakenable!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Just found you too! You're going to be a real menace when the sandworms become awakenable!
    Oh definitely! I have thought of putting some 5-6* sets on them already, just for fun.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    That is a great deal (100 FC for 350 IC)
    I agree, would be great to see it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks to Musashi and everyone else using him (except me,) no one is playing Arena.
    The last time I was attacked was 6 days ago (rank 130 down to 230.)

I currently have a lone Guy Fawkes, hoping others will do the same in return, so we can get the 50 arena "basic" wins .... in the bleakest Arena times ever.

Btw, I've had a lone Eddie for 15 hours and no one has attacked.
    I'm also not using him, have him with T3 parked.

Updating to weak defense.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    I'm also not using him, have him with T3 parked.

Updating to weak defense.
    After reset, I once again set a lone Ed on defense. It seems alot of people did.

I ended getting all 50 Arena wins/ Basic wins in one night.

So, I resorted back to regular defense, but decided to use Musashi.

I did it so maybe I won't get attacked and can hold my position to get 200+ ironite next Saturday.
    I've done enough battles for awhile.

I gotta admit, it feels cheesy, but the other 150 players above me are using him, why should I make myself easy prey.

OS
    Android
    In case anyone else was wondering, if you win an arena battle through the use of Starfire talismans, with the opponent attacking first, it still counts as winning using only basic attacks, even though technically you didn't attack at all.

OS
    Android
    The "only basic attacks" is effectively a Boolean set to true until you use a power or fury attack. So if your opponent dies before you can rven take your turn it counts.

One of the few programming choices that actually makes sense in the arena
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591