OS
    Android

Bugged Gauntlet or my stupidness?

First battle in SS gauntlet presents:

Gambler (Forge and Fate)
    Raven Witch 5 purple stars (Starfire)
    Gunner LoL 2 purple stars (Light)
    Warrior LoL full awaken (Ragnarok)

Enemy's Starfire talis and W LoL revenges wipe out most of my team before first round ends, despiste Celestial talis on my side, no matter who starts shoting. So far, it just the weird meta.

But, somehow, I never have beneficial buffs at the first round, blue or gold, and I can't figure out what or who is removing/preventing it. Regardless the cause, that means Alchemy talis don't protect me against Satrfire talis.

Oh, they are imunne to passive disable too, don't ask me why.

It is some bug or I'm failing somewhere?

OS
    Android
    Raven Max passive removes all beneficial effects minus P Immortality, shroud and something else at the start of the battle.
    Ragnarok inflicts Perfect Corruption so bye-bye to chances of earning more beneficial effects.
    Starfires and revenge ignore Celestial (nobody stated if this is a Bug or its meant to work like that)
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Mmmm
    About strategy, I maybe would try

-Assassin WW probably he is gonna be enough to wipe that team, and also is going to help you against Forge talis)
    -I particularly love Warrior Mino with Valhalla in almost every situation, give it a go against that Warrior Lol, he is not bothering you anymore with revenge.
    -Then maybe you can add someone/something to clean silvers and someone with permadeath against that light talisman and Raven.. but Raven with starfires dies really easy (as soon you survive first round)

Good luck mate!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Moreover later in SS will be team with Musasi with his talisman. I tried 2 times, get a bug with extra turns and now waiting for update. But my gauntlet rating is spoiled already(((

OS
    Android
    I would like to know what people are using to beat the first battle of ass the maxed Thor Eddie, Musashi, awakened prisoner and valhalla maiden ( gunner )....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Mmmm
    About strategy, I maybe would try

-Assassin WW probably he is gonna be enough to wipe that team, and also is going to help you against Forge talis)
    -I particularly love Warrior Mino with Valhalla in almost every situation, give it a go against that Warrior Lol, he is not bothering you anymore with revenge.
    -Then maybe you can add someone/something to clean silvers and someone with permadeath against that light talisman and Raven.. but Raven with starfires dies really easy (as soon you survive first round)

Good luck mate!
    Raven isn't max awakend (5 purple stars, not red), so she should't remove buffs.

Ass WW and W Minotaur got perfect disable. For protection against silver debuffs I tried Ramses Eddie and Charlote, but both got perfect disable.

Oracle only works for passive disable, and the imunity was removed somehow.

OS
    Android
    But thanks for helping me, Maiden!

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this helps but...

Reading the descriptions, Celestials state they block damage for first TURN of battle. Apparently it doesn't matter if its your turn or the enemies team's turn (to me it should mean after YOUR turn otherwise whats the point?). Starfires state they reflect damage for the first ROUND, so it seems they reflect all damage whether you are going first or second. So what I am finding its fine if you go first when using celestials, if you're going second they are pointless. Starfires > Celestials.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Not sure if this helps but...

Reading the descriptions, Celestials state they block damage for first TURN of battle. Apparently it doesn't matter if its your turn or the enemies team's turn (to me it should mean after YOUR turn otherwise whats the point?). Starfires state they reflect damage for the first ROUND, so it seems they reflect all damage whether you are going first or second. So what I am finding its fine if you go first when using celestials, if you're going second they are pointless. Starfires > Celestials.
    When enemy has no Starfire Celestial always works first round (your+enemy turn).
    Celestial must work identical in all situations. And in my opinion Celestial must block damage from Starfire for balance in game. In other way nothing can block Starfire.

I always said abou this situation to Sam (Durandal is it you? ). Maybe we will receive more information from devs is it ok or bug.
    Last edited by IronMaster; 02-26-2020 at 07:47 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Worst possible set up.. Celestials AND Starfires on the SAME team. It makes the Starfires completely impotent... I see it often in lower PvP rankings.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..