Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So tempted

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Would like to give a try for the character pack, chance of VHE for 900 ironite. (I still don't have him) Just hate to throw out 900 ironite for 10 3* dupe chars.
    Last 4 times I tried these packs that's all the disappointment I got, and vowed never to fall for it again. Think I'll hold off and save ironite for the next heavy grind for the new top dog.

Got to say it's been a nice quiet month for once. No deadly grinds, nice to build a little resources up. Thank you for the break devs.
    agree about boring month,i don't know what to do with 14000ironite,lost interests n pvp,also pve is dead,gauntlet are boring...

OS
    Android
    The large chance for 0 bothers me tho. Whats 900 ironite worth aprox 25 bucks? 25 dollars for nothing is quite the deal for them

OS
    Android
    Ya I have 2500 ironite right now. 900 is too steep for a tiny % chance. Oh well here's hoping for him to be available other ways. I'm patient.

OS
    Android
    They should add a link to gamblers anonymous. That what drives the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I found this thread today and had to throw in my naive "luck" into the mix, here is my story:

I started playing LOTB about 10 days ago. Around the fourth day of playing non stop and having started to have a slight understanding of the game, I realized I would want/need a set of Starfire Talisman. As well as I need more regular toons and ... hold on here, a chance at another cool Eddie?

I knew I was being a little foolish to drop 900 ironite, I had already researched a lot on the forums and knew Ironite has high value and this was likely a gambling waste to try and get the set of Starfires.

But I decided to drop the 900 and try and figured I at least would have more toons to work with.

No Starfire was to be had.

Popped that third of 10 gems though and got EVH. Thought to myself, "huh, guess he is not that rare to get", not knowing how rare indeed it is at the time.

My one and only fools spend so far over the last 10 days and that was the result.

I therefore will never buy another foolish banner pack again and declare myself having "won" the Banner pack game.

Azile-1961

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    I started playing LOTB about 10 days ago. Around the fourth day of playing non stop and having started to have a slight understanding of the game, I realized I would want/need a set of Starfire Talisman. As well as I need more regular toons and ... hold on here, a chance at another cool Eddie?

Popped that third of 10 gems though and got EVH. Thought to myself, "huh, guess he is not that rare to get", not knowing how rare indeed it is at the time.
    Hahah, wow, what luck! Van Helsing Eddie is very strong, he'll be able to carry you through a fair chunk of the main story content all on his own. And incredible welcoming present for you
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Yep, that is my experience with him. Pretty much roflstomped content since I got him. His passive is crazy good.

OS
    iOS
    Well, that’s tough luck my friend.
    Congrats to you. So, from now on, the game can do it in auto alone and you can go back to real life again 😂.
    VHE is a game changer. It was a hard grind getting him during the event. Saw the package in the store and thought by myself: “God bless, I’ll have him already.”!Would have never tried to buy that one if I didn’t have him.

Good luck, welcome to the show and have fun 🤘🏻

Cheers,
    Ceasar
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Ya I let it pass, trying to save ironite for the crazy grinds I'm sure are coming. I'll bet they'll have him available another way someday, I can wait. I've been surviving without him this long... 💀

OS
    Android
    Well patients does pay off sometimes. Thank you devs for putting VHE up for fc. Took me 6 months to get him, but awesome.

\m/