OS
    iOS

Hey there, I'm MarkyMark

New-ish player from Auckland, New Zealand. I know MarkyMark is not the most innovative handle of all time, but I do a lot of competitive long-distance running, and had a good race early on with that name printed on my race bib, so I've used it ever since.

Have seen the Irons 3 times in concert - twice in Australia and once here in New Zealand. Favourite album is still Number of the Beast but I reckon Somewhere in Time is highly under-rated as well.

Finished the whole story mode through Night City and got all skulls on Madness and now trying to build up the team and talisman stock for PvP and Gauntlet (edit: plus some of the tougher Frontier Dungeons, which I'm still struggling with).

OS
    iOS
    Just so long as you start a clan titled "The Funky Bunch"

Welcome!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I love a bold username with an interesting backstory!
    Welcome!
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Welcome, lots of good information here. Up the Irons! \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)