Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    We DO like and USE our discord channel more 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    and please Can allow you the punctuations in guild message? we can't even put the address of the discord... it's complicated to be able to communicate with that many restrictions!
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    iOS
    The character limit is even worse when trying to write UTF-8 2-byte characters in Japanese, for example. This limits any message to 25 characters, which is about three or four words at the most. Quite silly. But I’m enjoying all the bugs and seeing the game evolve. It would be less exciting if everything worked perfectly all the time.

OS
    iOS
    it's positive, finally we can have a chat, but it must be improved:
    1) 50 char limit to 500
    2) notify system for new messages
    3) it might be useful if we can use chat system everywhere in the game, not only inside "Clan" window.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuritico View Post
    2) notify system for new messages
    3) it might be useful if we can use chat system everywhere in the game, not only inside "Clan" window.
    There is a risk of making chat too intrusive if it is everywhere, but these two could perhaps be combined. Adding a Clan button to the Victory screen would let us know there is a new message to go and check.

Here is a quick mock-up of that idea:
    Name:  VictoryClan.png
Views: 589
Size:  97.3 KB
    Azagthor-0732

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Fifty characters
    Chat, like life, is too short
    Why post like haiku?

The problem is that too many characters is going to have TONS of scrolling going on. At 50, when I go into chat, I'm only seeing four posts. At more than a hundred or so, it's going to be impossible to use. But that's for better minds to figure out. Me, I want an indicator so we know when someone has actually posted something and a way to tag a user so, if you're replying to them, there's a quick way of referencing their ID. All told, though, this is a good first effort for a beta.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    I see it as a way to send quick message to clan. For more in-depth chat, there are several chat apps clans/guilds use : Kik, line, twitch, discord, hangouts, WhatsApp, etc.... I don't have a fb,.among here, a couple chat apps, that's about as sociable as I get. I guess you can say that I am apart of the anti-social network. So as a 50 character chat for clan message can be tedious, but it also opened up chat options outside of the limited chat. It's better than nothing, because it will be used for strategy in the guild, just having to post more to explain or express a few sentences. One thing I do like, translator which is something that I haven't seen in prior chats that were in-game you had to have someone translate it for you. I'm okay with the limit for clan or maybe player to player could use 150 character and you so.have to think about if they do decide to have a full global in-game chat.

OS
    Android
    this was a complete waste of time and resources. it has completely failed on every possible level. 1000% useless. Way to waste the limited capabilities you have available to you.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    It's certainly not terrible; it could be improved though. I think a good idea to combat the long scrolling for larger messages would be too compact the messages at so many characters and then when touched reveal the message in full. Several phone apps I have utilized have this feature to compact conversations that are too large or span many lines.

The translation feature was a great idea. It really expands the possibilities of speaking to people of different languages in the clan chat. Hopefully they take into account the censoring issues as well, since those seem to be causing people some grievances. All in all not as bad a system as I thought it would be.
    Speediest fingers around.

Account ID: SpeedFinger-4269
    Clan Name: BigIronOnHip

chat feature is fine. seems trivial to complain about the 50 character limit. what do you want to chat about anyways? right now clan is limited to mostly checking in. once the clan events roll out, keeping messages short and to the point will be ideal.