Thread: arena bugs

OS
    Android

arena bugs

I was wondering if anyone else has faced a max moonchild who somehow stuns at 100% with basic atk (born to die: where he shoots fireballs at enemies), for 12 turns i was constantly under a 2 turn stun from him.
    I've also noticed that sometimes his passive works for whole team in that enemies attacks miss if its not perfect; had a few matches where the only time a toon from either team with a moonchild did dmg were the perfect hit ones all other would do nothing even those who attack all enemies?
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Tend to stay away from moonchild/killer or any max awakened teams, cus i know most of those toons have bugs so its not really a fair fight lol

OS
    Android
    Ragriz, those are not bugs that is how moony works. He only has a 35% chance to stun, but he can chain stun your whole team at times if they cant cleanse themselves. His passive make his opponents miss except for perfect hits, that means any attack against his team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Ragriz, those are not bugs that is how moony works. He only has a 35% chance to stun, but he can chain stun your whole team at times if they cant cleanse themselves. His passive make his opponents miss except for perfect hits, that means any attack against his team.
    thanks, and it was just my bhe left on my team when the constant stuns came
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Were you playing against a team with bhe?

OS
    Android
    Bhe will stun someone on your team for the whole match with his passive.it may not have been mc

OS
    Android
    it was a max cyborg/max lilith drkmoon/ max moonchild/ and A.werewolf, and from what i can remember in most of the battles the bhe stun passive doesn't show a sign on the character its on anymore and during this one it kept going to a red 2 turn stun when mnchild atk and he was last one for most of battle
    Razgriz-1173